piuz.png

m6XE6rw.png

http://club2.nintendo.com/30/

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ooh, that's a pretty neat deal. Basically if you already own FE, (and you should) you can get SMT for 15$, and if you were planning to buy both anyway it's free $. Shame no EU, but I don't particularly care about SMT anyway. (and it probably won't be released here anytime soon, too lazy to look it up)

emigre

i am a free i am not man a number
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stop making US centric offers and make the fucking European build of the game Atlus. And don't fucking break it this time you cretins.

D

Deleted_171835

Stop making US centric offers and make the fucking European build of the game Atlus. And don't fucking break it this time you cretins.
Quick question (since you're the resident SMT/Persona expert here), is it okay to play SMT4 without having played any other SMT games?

emigre

i am a free i am not man a number
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question (since you're the resident SMT/Persona expert here), is it okay to play SMT4 without having played any other SMT games?

Yes. Each gaem is its own story. There are bound to be references and easter eggs to past gaems for hardcore fans but they have no relation to each other.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Puts on tin foil hat) Do you suppose this is a way to temp people who are holding out for the GateWay flash card, to update their firmware? :wtf:

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to GameStop, aren't all versions of SMTIV being sold as limited edition versions like PXZ?
http://gamestop.com/catalog/product/108909

For the moment, yes; most Atlus games are, and that generally extends beyond preorders up through the first couple months of release. The digital version is apparently $50 as well, though, and it doesn't get the cool bonus stuff the physical versions do.

Anyways, I'm hoping this promo means they're going to follow through on bringing SMTxFE to North America.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too busy with animal crossing to even care, but once my null battery dies, then I may look at the offer. Could end up buying ace attorney 5 cheaper with this.
Might check ebay later to see if any1 is selling club nintendo code cheap

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellent deal, these are the two must haves for the 3DS so it's pretty cool to get a free $30. I'll probably buy PxZ with that bonus. :3

Stupid that the digital version of SMT IV is still $50, I thought the reason the physical was $50 was because it also came with the design book, cover, SMT OST collection (spanning music from all of the games) and such. If you have a choice, buy physical for this one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Lol AHS is getting funny two dudes and two girls get pregnant
    Gift
  • Toastee_ @ Toastee_:
    Whats AHS?
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    What are you supposed to do when you have a thousand dollar piece of hardware that won't work because the API the manufacturer provided doesn't want to work?
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Ebay
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Oh great.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    It's a Linux bug.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Well a bug with their Linux drivers or something.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    It captures 2x the amount of packets on Windows 10 in a freaking VM where USB access is slower/more latent.
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    what is this piece of hardware @gudenau
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Beagle 480
    Gift
  • T-hug @ T-hug:
    Dune 2021 1080p HDRip X264 AC3-EVO
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Dune? Reminds me of seeing my ex naked
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Oh yeah Dune movie is out, watching it later
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Here is hoping 2022 is a good year for DC cinematic universe
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Honestly don't really know what Dune is.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Anyone here know much about Jetbrains InteliJ Idea?
    Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Oh, T-hug was here :blink:
    Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Hey, where the admins at? Come in the chat. I got a idea. How bout a Sound notification or something when someone tags you in chat? :ninja:
    Gift
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Post it in the v8 feedback thread
    Gift
  • Gift
  • OzKenny1983 @ OzKenny1983:
    Post what sorry? I'm guessing we were talking about this ages ago, but I haven't been on GBATemp in almost a year so my memory is failing me :-/
    Gift
    feedback and or bugs that may have popped up since the migration to XenForo 2!
    Gift
    Umm...I think you might have the wrong person, since that may as well have been written in Chinese. I have nothing to do with the management of this site, nor have I ever been involved. I'm just a member, and hardly even qualify as that...like I said my last post was almost a year ago lol
    Gift
    Lol no, Sonic Angel Knight had an idea, best would be to post it in that thread haha
    Gift
    Sorry, don't know Sonic Angel Knight either...
    Gift
    OzKenny1983 @ OzKenny1983: Sorry, don't know Sonic Angel Knight either...