Gaming Club Nintendo has updated their library!

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive been trying to get in, only to either get that message, webpage not available message, to the site looking the imgs are broken, to slow signing in, and then when i got logged in and click on rewards i either get logged out or the maintenance page comes back up immediately...

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was finally able to get on the website to see what the rewards and games are. Not bad. Ive always wanted to play that NES Remix game but wasnt sure I wanted to waste money on it in case I didnt like. I'm still not able to log in yet.

I attached a screen capture of the rewards and games for those of you who havnt seen then yet. It's a long list.

Attachments

• rewards.jpg
    rewards.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 312

Aliahan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://club.nintendo.com/

Ton of new games. Sad because I need 180 coins to get NSMB2 and you can't redeem any more games.
You can still redeem games till the end of February, but after that you won't be able to register any more. You can spend your coins up till like June (or was it July?). After that Club Nintendo's officially gone.

I was up late last night after they updated and was able to add a couple hundred coins to my account, but today the site's been getting hammered so I can't get past log in before it crashes again.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for that info. I want to get Hyrule Warriors & Captain Toad in the next couple weeks and its good to know I can still get points for it. Or maybe I should wait until they roll out the new club Nintendo and use it for that. Besides NES Remix, there's nothing else that I really want. Maybe Donkey Kong Jr. since I loved that game. But I have 600 points already and that's enough for what i want.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF? I finally got a chance to log in and it says I have no points? Nintendo better fix this sh*t.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Club Nintendo UK has nothing new. *sigh*
nor does club AU once again usa gets everything and we get FUCK ALL because ninty are too stupid to have 1 global site that allows anyone to use it to get all the same items equally. god it amazes me how so far behind and stuck in the past they are! :glare:

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
nor does club AU once again usa gets everything and we get FUCK ALL because ninty are too stupid to have 1 global site that allows anyone to use it to get all the same items equally. god it amazes me how so far behind and stuck in the past they are! :glare:

Well, you guys have Mario Hat(s) available and I wouldn't mind ordering that if they were available at the UK Club Nintendo.

Gettwobirdsstone

Triforce Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is most likely why they discontinued club nintendo, too many variations. I assuming the new rewards program will be global, or integrated in the eshop.

Tiffani

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to have to try to use something I don't have when it comes to this, patience. :P
I would like to get my games now, but the site doesn't seem to want to cooperate all the time.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good thing I didnt buy this NES Remis game. I forgot how frustrated I got back in the day playing these games. The simplest things are kicking my butt lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You'll want a Ups battery back up