Gaming Club Nintendo Europe - Now has digital games too!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Not very exciting? You bastards get GBA games on your list for the 3DS. Granted, I think they're just the ambassador games, but that still trumps the fact that NA Club Nintendo didn't get any.

Razor83

Trophies
XP
Country
Not very exciting? You bastards get GBA games on your list for the 3DS. Granted, I think they're just the ambassador games, but that still trumps the fact that NA Club Nintendo didn't get any.
Think the picture is a mistake, the description says its a Wii U download code - not 3DS

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Think the picture is a mistake, the description says its a Wii U download code - not 3DS
Honestly, the whole thing is a little odd. I mean look at the size and all:
mtzPTMY.png

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'd much prefer those Smash posters you guys had or better yet, the Mario Kart 8 Original Soundtrack from the Japanese Club Nintendo.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'd much prefer those Smash posters you guys had or better yet, the Mario Kart 8 Original Soundtrack from the Japanese Club Nintendo.

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Well, we got the games just now and NA had them a long time, plus does anyone from europe agree that these prices are just retarded?

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
The prices are completely retarded, I agree.
And it saddens me that there are literally no eshop games, just VC that ive played over a billion times -.-

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, I'm missing a few points for Link's Awakening DX (350 to be precise), anyone wanna trade a duplicate??? I got a smash bros 3DS unused nintendo club card.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
8700 points are ready to be spent. Still gutted that the GBA games on the 3DS was a typo but then I look at my gaming collection and I've pretty much got all the GBA carts on the list apart from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. Now I wonder if Nintendo w ill troll us by announcing a second round of VC games in the future.

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Urghs, those prices. Prolly gonna get the german version (i wish i could get the english one QQ) of A Link to the past.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks nintendo. putting something in that wretched catalogue after voiding over 3000 stars of mine without warning. very nice.

would've overlooked that and be happy with the rest of my stars, if you'd actually gone ahead and gave us gba games on 3ds... but no.
not even nes games. ok, a few nes games. but not the greatest ones

Reactions: mid-kid

Cygen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
now they f$%&ing add Download Codes for games in their damn Star Shop? And that after I spent friggin 5000 Stars on the stupid gamecases and pencil pack a few weeks ago cause I did not want to let the stars just vanish into nothingness. What an asshole move from them after never adding anything new to the shop since almoast forever.
The only good thing is they didn't at the only game I would have liked to the list that they offer in the US variation of their service or else I would have been really pissed.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Works for me. Just redeemed my stars for Metroid 2 and Wario Land. Been on the fence about getting them for a while, now I get them for free so I don't need to care :D Cheers for the info. I've had those stars on my account for ages and never found a use for them until now.

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The only game I would like is chibi robo on the 3ds... but 7300 stars SERIOUSLY? thats 30 game codes!!!!! That is simply beyond retarded. I am an abassador, so i already have all of the gba games... and a I already bought all of the noteworthy e-shop games.. even the obscure ones like crash mobs and spash or crash. There's quite some games, but nothing i really want :glare: Might spend my stars on art academy sketch pad and duck hunt for wiiU I guess

Dodo764

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If anyone has an unused code and doesn't want to use it, I will be very happy to accept it :D

So feel free to write a PM.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wait! I thought this stars programme was going to get ditched?

it is. but people have unlimited stars left over.
and they're seemingly not dickish enough to just void them all, so they do the next best thing. trade them for immaterial stuff

of course it would've been better if we could trade stars to eshop cash directly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What if succubus were real? :ninja: