Gaming Club Nintendo dsware reward

TheHaxForU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay i have a question.. i have a 3ds and my brother has one. they are both connected to my club Nintendo account.
soo if i spent some points on a game "metal torrent." would both 3ds's be able to download it?

loco365

Trophies
XP
No, only one. The download code you use will become associated with that system and you cannot use it on multiple systems.

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
It's common sense btw.

Common_sense_is_a_superhero.JPG

Reactions: 1 person

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
yeah but that won't work i have 6 3ds systems linked on my account and it really isn't anything special i hope that NN makes a difference I'm at 3 more transfers left i hate that limit crap but whatever...

lol@ deadpool

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There really isn't any point to linking 2 or more 3DS' to one Club Nintendo account as far as I know, other than all of them contributing towards coin collecting when buying from the eshop.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't bought a game yet so that why i ask >.>

See,

If we could have 1 game on several 3DS then wouldn't the whole internet use the same download code? Pretty simple, eh?

Like 2+2=4 :)
Not really. He mentions his lead to thinking that they both would be able to download the game to the fact that he's linked both devices to one single account. Also, it's not common sense at all. Your definition of that is skewered.

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country

See,

If we could have 1 game on several 3DS then wouldn't the whole internet use the same download code? Pretty simple, eh?

Not really. He mentions his lead to thinking that they both would be able to download the game to the fact that he's linked both devices to one single account. Also, it's not common sense at all. Your definition of that is skewered.

One could link 10,000 3DS to their account and have 10,000 copies of game for free. This is why I said it's common sense.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

See,

One could link 10,000 3DS to their account and have 10,000 copies of game for free. This is why I said it's common sense.
That is not the line of thinking for common sense.

Reactions: 1 person

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There really isn't any point to linking 2 or more 3DS' to one Club Nintendo account as far as I know, other than all of them contributing towards coin collecting when buying from the eshop.

Absolutely correct, for the moment. There was some sort of announcement about the "Nintendo Network" solidifying user accounts to a person rather than to each console. Something like what Sony and Microsoft do with PSN/SEN and Xbox Live would be nice.

Though, if it does happen, I wonder if it will make my 2 Ambassador 3DS units share that status with the other 2 I've picked up. I guess we'll find out more when and if it happens.

TheHaxForU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol all great points but kthnxshwn understood what i meant sorta. see both accounts are linked right so if i were to buy the game would both 3ds's get the option to download the game.as in 3ds1 or 3ds 2- download on ds1 or ds2

or go directly to my first linked 3ds xD
​sorry for the miss wording mistake.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't go to either 3ds automatically.
You redeem coins for game, they give u game code, then you can use the code on ANY 3ds. Linked to club nintendo or not, it doesn't matter. You only get one code. It would be nice if all systems linked to an account would share downloads, but that would be too easily exploitable. Like sharing psn downloads on ps3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: