*closed!* BittBoy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

bittboy1.png

NOW CLOSED!

To celebrate this years Black Friday , GBAtemp have partnered with BittBoy.com to give our members a chance to win 1 of 2 BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds.

Sporting a Famicom-style design, a pocket friendly size and bright IPS screen; the BittBoy FC Mini is a great way to experience the 300 classic NES games that are built right in. The BittBoy also features a rechargeable battery, TV output and evn turbo buttons for more convenience.

GBAtemp are giving away 2x White BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds - to enter just register for free at GBAtemp if you are not already a member and post in this topic telling us your favourite retro gaming memory (doesn't have to be GameBoy related and only needs to be a couple sentences or more) and a winner will be picked at random on Friday November 24th. Also remember to Like BittBoy on Facebook and Follow BittBoy on Twitter.

Full details can be found within this topic, so just enter the link below to get entered!

:arrow: Bittboy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

BittBoy.com are offering a 10% discount to all GBAtemp members for those that wish to place an order at BittBoy.com - simply enter code "bf10" at checkout to recieve a 10% discount on your order total.

Last edited by shaunj66,

geek_76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember playing NES and SNES growing up. I remember when all you really had to go on was the box art and if your lucky a review in Nintendo power before plunking down $ for a game. Lots of fun hours.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

NicoAICP

Some random dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My favorite retro gaming console is the GBA (even if it isn't that old) I by myself didn't own one, but my mother did. I played some Pokémon Fire Red on it, which I liked.

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
My oldest cousin and I were really close when we were younger. I had a SNES and he had a genesis. As a result we would go to each others house every weekend and sit there and play all the games we didn't own. We played A LOT of Sonic 2 and Super Mario World. Good times good times.

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My favorite retro moment was when i was in the "Computerspielemuseum" in Berlin, played Super Mario Bros on a NES and did the Minus World glitch.
I was really happy...

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Picking a favorite rero gaming memory is quite a tough one. out of all of them, itd probably be playing DQW monsters 2 on gbc when I was little. (except for the part where I spent a year of my life searching for the brain key cause the king said it was "in another world" not realizing the "other world" wasnt a key world in game, it was in the companion game that i didnt even know existed GAAAAAH)

Last edited by samcambolt270,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I have many.. But I enjoyed the days of playing the N64 with my brothers. We got our first one with Vigilante 8, Turok Rage Wars and Pokemon Puzzle League. Rage wars was played nonstop even with the annoying coop bug.

Not sure if it's actually required, but liked and followed as well.

Last edited by Kioku,

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember first beating Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team on the GBA, never in my life before hand had a game made me cry before. It is a game I'll never forget.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NES was the first game console I've ever played. I remember waking up and playing Super Mario Bros. 3 with my dad. All of the games I really enjoyed and it's what got me into gaming today.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bittboy1.png

To celebrate this years Black Friday , GBAtemp have partnered with BittBoy.com to give our members a chance to win 1 of 2 BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds.

Sporting a Famicom-style design, a pocket friendly size and bright IPS screen; the BittBoy FC Mini is a great way to experience the 300 classic NES games that are built right in. The BittBoy also features a rechargeable battery, TV output and evn turbo buttons for more convenience.

GBAtemp are giving away 2x White BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds - to enter just register for free at GBAtemp if you are not already a member and post in this topic telling us your favourite retro gaming memory (doesn't have to be GameBoy related and only needs to be a couple sentences or more) and a winner will be picked at random on Friday November 24th. Also remember to Like BittBoy on Facebook and Follow BittBoy on Twitter.

Full details can be found within this topic, so just enter the link below to get entered!

:arrow: Bittboy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

BittBoy.com are offering a 10% discount to all GBAtemp members for those that wish to place an order at BittBoy.com - simply enter code "bf10" at checkout to recieve a 10% discount on your order total.
My favourite retro gaming memory was playing mk with my friend on snes

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My favourite memory would probably be Smash on the nintendo 64, I played that game for hours and hours on end.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Growing up I had a 386 computer, and we had a stack of games on floppy disk. One of my favourite memories was playing Bubble Bobble with my mum on the keyboard. Never got far, but had a blast avoiding the "blue whale" and collecting extra lives and fruit.

Plus, that game collection was the reason I ended up in a computer science class in high school. I learned a ton of DOS commands and how to nagivate computers because of it....

Last edited by astrangeone,

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My favorite retro gaming memory would have to be the first time I had ever played Majora's Mask as a kid. The surreal psychedelic experience of the game really stuck with me, so much so that I eventually went back to it when the 3DS remake came out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night