Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by MisterPantsEyes, Apr 3, 2015.
I have a Pokemon I want to clone for my friends, is it possible to do this with GW?
I'm thinking dump your save before trading, perform the trade, then restore the save
But I have a 6IV Shiny Ditto and want a box full of it. For friends, Reddit and 4chan. I want to be the guy everyone loves. Always dumping and restoring the save takes too much time.
if u have gw ,then get savedatafiler ,extract the save and use pkhex to clone /edit anything u want.
Is there are tutorial of this?
just google savedatafiler and bigbluemenu,
1) put the savedatafiler.cia to your big SD card
2) boot bigbluemenu and install savedatafiler.cia ,then it will prompt outside your 3ds background.
3) mount your pokemon game(dont load the game) , then open savedatafiler and export CTR CARD.
4) download pkhex and open it.
5) take out your big sd card and use cardreader to read it on pc,load/open pkhex and find your save file in " filer " folder, click the " main " (this is your save file),then u can edit/clone your stuffs ,but if u edit out nonlegit pokemon ,u cant trade/battle it online.
6) after done clone/edit , save it and then put your big sd card back to your 3ds ,open savedatafiler again and import your save file.
7) play your pokemon game , profit.
this is just a simplify guide,because i am not every good in explaination ,what i did was i manually doing it without read the long tutorial.
Ok I did everything, but how do I clone in PKHex?
Right click on pokemon and select view. Then drag from the pokemon sprite at the top-middle and drop on the empty slots in box.
Select 'Export SAV' in SAV tab to save.
Ok I did everything.
I can transfer all the Pokemon I did to Bank, so does this mean they are all 100% legit?
I wish I could try trading them online, but I need an update and the ISO site is down right now.
>feels bad man
Cloning isn't hacking IMHO. It depends on the opinions really
I also did a few Pokemon by myself.