frown.gif

gj btw

Greatforce

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bluebowser31 said:
"lol, what i find odd is why so many people are still using xp! its the age of window 7!!"

I hate ingorant people. And the guy that said this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, well maybe some people cant afford to pay hundreds of dolars for minor improvements! And yes, i have tried 7, infact i use a windows 7 enterprise everyday, and honestly, there is almost no noticable difference (and the stupid seethroughness doesnt count, either make it clear or solid, not stupid and cloudy.) it may be slightly faster, but if i wanted to improve speed, i could get a simple ram or cpu upgrade, for under a fourth of the price. i like windows 7, but it should be around the price of a ds game, becuase the only thing they realy changed was compadibility, so people would buy it. And no, im just just mad because i dont have a windows 7, or cant afford it, because if i was, i could simply torrent it (but i think pirating something that you dont even want is pointless, so thats why i shant)

if u luv windows 7 so much, you should have bought a mac about 10 years ago, because we ALL no they havent improved the tinyest bit, and all the windows 7 did was copy most of its key elements and improve them, because thats what microsoft does (Zune, Bing, 360, ect)

Next time think please. oh, and your both ;}

NOW THAT THAT THAT THAT THAT weird rantish thing is over, lets move on to this program: havent tried it.

I dont see the point in spending 100 euro's for Windows 7 while Windows XP still runs great. In fact, i LOVE Windows XP

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluebowser31 said:
"lol, what i find odd is why so many people are still using xp! its the age of window 7!!"

I hate ingorant people. And the guy that said this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, well maybe some people cant afford to pay hundreds of dolars for minor improvements! And yes, i have tried 7, infact i use a windows 7 enterprise everyday, and honestly, there is almost no noticable difference (and the stupid seethroughness doesnt count, either make it clear or solid, not stupid and cloudy.) it may be slightly faster, but if i wanted to improve speed, i could get a simple ram or cpu upgrade, for under a fourth of the price. i like windows 7, but it should be around the price of a ds game, becuase the only thing they realy changed was compadibility, so people would buy it. And no, im just just mad because i dont have a windows 7, or cant afford it, because if i was, i could simply torrent it (but i think pirating something that you dont even want is pointless, so thats why i shant)

if u luv windows 7 so much, you should have bought a mac about 10 years ago, because we ALL no they havent improved the tinyest bit, and all the windows 7 did was copy most of its key elements and improve them, because thats what microsoft does (Zune, Bing, 360, ect)

Next time think please. oh, and your both ;}

NOW THAT THAT THAT THAT THAT weird rantish thing is over, lets move on to this program: havent tried it.

this is objectively terrible. not a great place to bring it up, but really.

darkstar44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for all the hard work, CloneCharizard
smile.gif

Now what i'm wondering is, when i change the nature in this pokesav, it registers it as changed and all, and when i update the stats in pokesav they change according to the nature...but back in the game, it will revert back to whatever the original nature of the pokemon was. anyone know how to fix it?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Another issue: Edit something, save and if you use normal letters (with the 5 letters limit) in your OT, when you load the game, you will have changed that to the 7 letters limit one automatically.

slaxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Good job at translating it, but it seems you can't make "legit" pokemon with it.
I tried to make some pokemon and they can't be used in wifi random battles.

Anyone know if the 4th gen pokemon transfered with this program are treated as "legits"?

blazeitup52

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
more stuff:

1)pokesav'd pokemon don't show up in pokedex
2)pokesav needs season modifier
3)it changes the name of the box to ????
4)it changes the name of the pokemon among other things

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B3astinSnipes said:
when i use the save i edited it doesnt change anything? but i think its because im using a emulator am i not supposed to??

if you're using desmume, you either need to edit the .dsv file or delete your .dsv and it will use the .sav instead.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, a few things written in Japanese were changed to question marks. Normally not a problem, but it changed even my trainer's name to ??? as well. Other than that, it works great. If you could fix the ??? error, then it'd be perfect. :3

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B3astinSnipes said:
well i exported a battry file which is .sav then after editing i import the .sav but nothing changed,and yes im using desmume

don't import it. just paste it into the folder where desmune saves your games. once you do that, delete your .dsv file. it won;t find a .dsv and will load from your save the next time you start the game. it will make a new .dsv at that point.

slaxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yamizace said:
slaxer said:
wow, just by changing EVs the pokemon is treated as illegal in wifi
if they arent under 510,it will treat it as illegal. wifi is very simple to trick.
Not this time. I just changed the evs of my daikenki (252 hp, 252 s.attack, 4 speed) and after enter wifi, it disconnected me. Then I changed daikenki for other pokemon and entered wifi with no problems...

yamizace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slaxer said:
yamizace said:
slaxer said:
wow, just by changing EVs the pokemon is treated as illegal in wifi
if they arent under 510,it will treat it as illegal. wifi is very simple to trick.
Not this time. I just changed the evs of my daikenki (252 hp, 252 s.attack, 4 speed) and after enter wifi, it disconnected me. Then I changed daikenki for other pokemon and entered wifi with no problems...

I haven't had any problems, and Ive changed my evs without maxing them out. I dunno sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong