CloneCharizard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokestation.net
XP
Country
You guys do realize that was v0.01? I mean, how could you have expected much from it? anyways, v0.03 has fixed most of that crap now.

Posts merged

CoIncidentFire said:
CloneCharizard said:
First posted updated!
DOES THIS WORK ON TTDS OR NOT!?!?!?!
Its a computer program! Why the hell would it work on a flashcart?

CoIncidentFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
You guys do realize that was v0.01? I mean, how could you have expected much from it? anyways, v0.03 has fixed most of that crap now.

Posts merged

CoIncidentFire said:
CloneCharizard said:
First posted updated!

Its a computer program! Why the hell would it work on a flashcart?

You didn't have to yell ;-;

Posts merged
CoIncidentFire said:
CloneCharizard said:

TyRaNtM said:
QUOTE(CoIncidentFire @ Sep 24 2010, 12:21 AM) QUOTE(CloneCharizard @ Sep 23 2010, 02:18 PM)
First posted updated!

Obviously works, because you only modify the .sav.
How can I do that? Thanks

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
We don't know which Method uses Black & White Pokemons, so, the Pokemon will be ilegal if doesn't fit with the correct Method.
For example, you can do a egg hatched Pokemon, and put it as Method 1 (D/P/Pt/HG/SS), but the hatched Pokemon will still be ilegal.
I don't know if you create a EGG with a X nature will be legal if hatches with that nature, but at least we know that the this Pokesav needs a lot of polish.
I don't think the old Pokesav even had the ability to generate a legal PID for a hatched Pokémon since it was impossible to tell the difference. Also, I think a Pokémon already has a PID assigned before hatching, so I don't think making alterations before it hatches will make any difference.

Viciousgx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
Going to add a version of v0.03 of what I have done so far in my translation & then update it later on.

So..... where is it?
happy.gif

if u dont mind my asking
tongue.gif

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for your hard work, CloneCharizard.

I did notice, however, that the labels "Isshu (White)" and "Isshu (Black)" for where a Pokémon was caught are reversed.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Lacius said:
TyRaNtM said:
We don't know which Method uses Black & White Pokemons, so, the Pokemon will be ilegal if doesn't fit with the correct Method.
For example, you can do a egg hatched Pokemon, and put it as Method 1 (D/P/Pt/HG/SS), but the hatched Pokemon will still be ilegal.
I don't know if you create a EGG with a X nature will be legal if hatches with that nature, but at least we know that the this Pokesav needs a lot of polish.
I don't think the old Pokesav even had the ability to generate a legal PID for a hatched Pokémon since it was impossible to tell the difference. Also, I think a Pokémon already has a PID assigned before hatching, so I don't think making alterations before it hatches will make any difference.

1- About Legal hatched PID in Generation IV: Yes, eggs are a bit different than catched Pokemon. But, at least will be legal if you put it as Method 1 Pokemon.
This is the reason why a egg hatched pokemon will be ilegal no matter what in B/W: In this Pokesav there is a maximium of 8 Method that you can choose, but noone of this methods are for B/W.
2- How you can check about all this? Simple, use the latest Pokesav for B/W, go to edit any Pokemon, press Generate button and check which PID and nature your Pokemon has. Next, go to IV/PID button, and press Generate button. You will notice that your PID not be there, because the Method for B/W is another one.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
1- About Legal hatched PID in Generation IV: Yes, eggs are a bit different than catched Pokemon. But, at least will be legal if you put it as Method 1 Pokemon.
This is the reason why a egg hatched pokemon will be ilegal no matter what in B/W: In this Pokesav there is a maximium of 8 Method that you can choose, but noone of this methods are for B/W.
2- How you can check about all this? Simple, use the latest Pokesav for B/W, go to edit any Pokemon, press Generate button and check which PID and nature your Pokemon has. Next, go to IV/PID button, and press Generate button. You will notice that your PID not be there, because the Method for B/W is another one.
If you load a Generation IV hatched Pokémon into a Generation IV Pokesav, its PID will not be there anyway.

Either way, I won't be using Pokesav for much more than nicknames and EVs.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
Lacius said:
TyRaNtM said:

for #2, the pid from "generate" doesn't show up because it's a pid from a different set of ivs. "generate" should only be used with hatched stuff because the pid/nature and ivs aren't correlated so it's the only place "generate" would be "legal". they're(pid/nature vs. ivs) determined by different rngs. if you hit "pid/iv", it will only look for pids that match your ivs. good for caught pokes.

#1 is wrong too, but that's enough for now.

Ruffy94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the great translation!
bow.gif
Keep up the good work!
biggrin.gif

But do you now if, using this program, I can activate Zoroa and Zoroark event by putting the event Celebi and the Shiny Legendary Beasts im my sav? Thank you!
laugh.gif

YukiroKun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Good job, Clone.

I've found some pokesavs for BW half translated but some 5th Gen Poke Names were wrong so I guess your pokesav is the best one around here.
smile.gif

Greatforce

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ruffy94 said:
Thanks for the great translation!
bow.gif
Keep up the good work!
biggrin.gif

But do you now if, using this program, I can activate Zoroa and Zoroark event by putting the event Celebi and the Shiny Legendary Beasts im my sav? Thank you!
laugh.gif

Want to know this too. I dont like ''cheating pokemon'' but i do want event pokemon such as the beasts and Celebi

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supposedly you absolutely HAVE to use the transfer machine in-game with celebi/the 3 legendary dogs for them to be recognized.

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"lol, what i find odd is why so many people are still using xp! its the age of window 7!!"

I hate ingorant people. And the guy that said this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, well maybe some people cant afford to pay hundreds of dolars for minor improvements! And yes, i have tried 7, infact i use a windows 7 enterprise everyday, and honestly, there is almost no noticable difference (and the stupid seethroughness doesnt count, either make it clear or solid, not stupid and cloudy.) it may be slightly faster, but if i wanted to improve speed, i could get a simple ram or cpu upgrade, for under a fourth of the price. i like windows 7, but it should be around the price of a ds game, becuase the only thing they realy changed was compadibility, so people would buy it. And no, im just just mad because i dont have a windows 7, or cant afford it, because if i was, i could simply torrent it (but i think pirating something that you dont even want is pointless, so thats why i shant)

if u luv windows 7 so much, you should have bought a mac about 10 years ago, because we ALL no they havent improved the tinyest bit, and all the windows 7 did was copy most of its key elements and improve them, because thats what microsoft does (Zune, Bing, 360, ect)

Next time think please. oh, and your both ;}

NOW THAT THAT THAT THAT THAT weird rantish thing is over, lets move on to this program: havent tried it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: