ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

aquablade11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I export the XML file, put it into my Action Replay DS, and then try to start the game, it freezes. I thought the problem to this was that I didn't have the most recent firmware. I tried updating that, but it gave me a "Protocol Error" and failed. Since it didn't work, I bought a newer Action Reaply, this one for DSi. Using that one, I am able to get past the point where the game freezes, but the code does not activate when I press L+R in game.

Would anyone happen to know what I may be doing wrong? Or what problems there may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

beany

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No codes generated by this thing work. I upgraded my DSi Action Replay's firmware, so I can use the given codes on the AR, but when I load it on to my DS and press L + R, nothing happens. What's up with this? Oh, and Chubchoo isn't on the Pokemon list.

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey dudes, I've been using this thing up until like 6 hours ago, and during one of my saves, I think my micro SD got bumped loose or something. Now I can't open my .SAV file at all through Pokesav, but I can, however, resume my progress in the game, with seemingly nothing done to the game. Whenever I do try to load my .SAV in Pokesav, I get a small Error box and a bunch of garbled characters. What can I do? I'm lost without my Scizor! T.T

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
eaithegrimreaper said:
Hey dudes, I've been using this thing up until like 6 hours ago, and during one of my saves, I think my micro SD got bumped loose or something. Now I can't open my .SAV file at all through Pokesav, but I can, however, resume my progress in the game, with seemingly nothing done to the game. Whenever I do try to load my .SAV in Pokesav, I get a small Error box and a bunch of garbled characters. What can I do? I'm lost without my Scizor! T.T

PM your save file, I'll check it out.

kingbland31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My pokesav wont appear anywhere on my computer, i was using it for about a month and all of a sudden it disappeared. I even tried redownloading a file but when i extract the .exe file it just disappears someone plz help
frown.gif
btw its on a windows 7 computer,

And if this doesnt work and sony doesnt work well then my playstion may end up like this ...
hateps3.gif

SuperSonicUnleas

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello I have a problem after I saved my game when I want to use pokesav for the save file some pokemon in my box appear as ? marks and when I go to the pokemon center and try to select the pokemon in a box where ? marks are there the game gives me an error can someone please tell me how can I solve this problem?I'm also not using an Action Replay I'm playing it on a flash card.

Rappull

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I now know that a Park Ball is actually a Dream Ball, for a Pokemon to be held in.
But what ball makes it that a Pokemon is held in a Park Ball then?
Also, what is the translation for the latest Pokesav for the Rock-type move 'Smack Down'
and the Ghost-type move Hex?

Thanks in advance!

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I found something out about Pokegen VS Pokesav, but it's probably not new.

Pokegen relies on you manually adding the Escape Sequences and trash bytes to your Trainer Name, and your Pokemon's Nicknames.

Pokesav seems to benificially, do this for you automatically.

I'll definately be using Pokesav for doing the nicknames for that reason. Nice translation BTW.

Nyeem78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I notice that BW Pokesav does not have Guidance Chamber as one of the picks for Places Met where u can meet a Pokemon. Trial Chamber & Meditation Field (Rumination Field) are both there. So you can Pokesav Terrakion & Virizion and get them on random wi-fi with no problem because their correct location is there. However you cannot Pokesav a Cobalion because the place met, although it says Milstralton Cave the place where you actually capture him is actually Guidance Chamber. Is there another name for Guidance Chamber on Pokesav or am I correct and it's missing altogether. Can you please reply anyone. Thank you in advance.

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Would like to know if there will be a new update/version of pokesav black and white soon? Some of the moves and abilities are not properly translated. For example the move "Bulldoze" comes up as SmoothOv. It seems that all Generation V Moves and Abilities have been mistranslated. I don't know if it's due to an oversite or just a glitch when transfer from COMs work (his seem to be translated correctly). Just wanted to bring this to light.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Would like to know if there will be a new update/version of pokesav black and white soon? Some of the moves and abilities are not properly translated. For example the move "Bulldoze" comes up as SmoothOv. It seems that all Generation V Moves and Abilities have been mistranslated. I don't know if it's due to an oversite or just a glitch when transfer from COMs work (his seem to be translated correctly). Just wanted to bring this to light.
this pokesav isn't updated anymore, i think this is closer to a complete translation of pokesav
http://gbatemp.net/topic/256531-completed-pokesav-black-white-translation-w-us-game-names/

but i advise you use pokegen instead.

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this pokesav isn't updated anymore, i think this is closer to a complete translation of pokesav
http://gbatemp.net/t...-us-game-names/

but i advise you use pokegen instead.

I know about this Pokesav, and aside from not having any grahpics like clonecharizard Pokesav, it's pretty good.

As for Pokegen, i've tried it and it's confusing as hell. Pokesav is way better then Pokegen. Plus, Pokegen doesn't past the legality test.

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First post has been updated with new links & screenshots.

I'm sorry, but the all of the 5th Gen moves and abilities are still mis-translated. The Move "Bull Doze" still comes up as "SmoothOV" along with the rest of the 5th gen move set. I've pointed this out before so you could fix the mistakes.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
First post has been updated with new links & screenshots.

I'm sorry, but the all of the 5th Gen moves and abilities are still mis-translated. The Move "Bull Doze" still comes up as "SmoothOV" along with the rest of the 5th gen move set. I've pointed this out before so you could fix the mistakes.
pokesav had become obsolete and unsupported. better use pokegen. and his post was from october last year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.