ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I clicked the executable file and it's not doing anything. What are you supposed to do?
hate2.gif

Sinkromo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zawaz said:
Sinkromo said:
Er, I'm using Desmume, and will the saves work with this?

Yes, can someone make a very short and simple tutorial on how to use this on DeSmuMu Emu, for those who have never used this program before? I've looked up tutorials on how to use it while the .sav is loaded, but as Sinkromo says; can someone let us know how to do this on DeSmuMe?
Well, I figured most of it out now, since you all been such a grand help(sarcasm intended) but if one of you posted a helpful response while I was posting this I do apologize as and thank you for your help, anyways to make the file .sav open up DesMuMe load your recent save then go File > Export Backup Memory name it as you wish and save it and load it on the pokesav program, enjoy.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh so it's not Xp compatible? That's one of the only things ive ever seen not compatible. Don't fix what's not broken.

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some things work. The Items or other trainer information is not accessable. When I tried to edit my desukan it kind of ruined it lol.

All I changed on it was the evs, ivs (gave it the legit pid/iv), and selected a random nature to see what would happen. When I played my game and put desukan and took it out of my box, two moves were missing from it and the stats didn't change at all, and I don't know if the nature I randomly picked was the same but it was the same from before I changed it.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aw man it does not work on xp? cmon guys... can somebody help create me a few pokes and give me the codes so I can put it in my usrcheat.dat? i am playing black but I was planning on making a few codes to unlock a few pokes...

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES! Now I can create and test a few pokemon. I think I'm gonna be really disappointed with this regions Pokemon though...

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Everyone!

I just noticed this is a tweeked version of the other pokesav, if to say you're Pokemon learns a new move that's from only B/W, it will appear as "none". So back up your save file before editing.. Sometimes the new move stays and sometime it will say none, so be careful as I know a lot of people like the new moves. It was my mistake to save it without backing up the original... FML lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans