Clinton Campaign & Spirit Cooking

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Haloman800, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Haloman800
    OP

Haloman800 a real gril

Dec 18, 2009
    United States

tl;dr John Podesta (Hillary's campaign chairman) practices occult magic rituals. There is also evidence this goes up to Hillary herself.

I pwned U! and hobbledehoy899 like this.
  2. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Psychosystem Denomination
    You watch Paul Joseph Watson also? He makes such good videos :hrth:

3. hii915

hii915 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    Earth, GBAtemp
  4. RevPokemon

RevPokemon GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl

Aug 24, 2014
    United States
    Fort Gay, West Virginia
  5. Blood Fetish

Blood Fetish Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Nov 3, 2002
    United States
    There is no difference between this and any other religious practice, other than level of mainstream acceptance.

VinsCool likes this.
  6. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    only if he used ill-harry blood...

VinLark likes this.
  7. emigre

emigre Oh Jeremy Corbyn

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    Why do Trump supporters seem to be y'know intense? I can't be the only one who thinks this thread is pretty fucking weird.

Lacius and TyBlood13 like this.
  8. Blood Fetish

Nov 3, 2002
    United States
    They're angry, and anger tends to manifest itself in extreme ways.

9. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    Dinner parties with blood semen and breastmilk? Sounds like a good time to me. :whip:

Veho, Tomato Hentai, VinsCool and 2 others like this.
  10. hobbledehoy899

hobbledehoy899 Conniption Master

Nov 13, 2015
    United States
    Kernel Version: Linux 4.14.5-1-zen
    It's because most of them (myself included) bluntly tell it how it is with no metaphorical pillow.
    It's weird because the situations surrounding Hillary and her cohorts are weird.

11. Haloman800
    OP

Haloman800 a real gril

Dec 18, 2009
    United States
    The evidence speaks for itself. And the video i linked to in the OP debunks the claims it's just "art". Maria Abramovic herself said "if it's done in an art gallery, it's art, if it's done in private, it's a ritual". Watch the video.

The highest members of Hillary's campaign are participating in rituals in which pouring buckets of pigs blood on statues of children. They are self mutilating and writing with their blood on the walls. They are practicing ritualistic cannibalism.

Do you think the media would be this quiet about it if it was Trump's campaign? The double standard is obvious.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You don't have to be a Trump supporter to have a problem with high level politicians practicing ritualistic cannibalism, self mutilation & drinking semen mixed with breast milk. You just have to be a decent person.
    #NotAnArgument

I pwned U!, VinLark and Tomato Hentai like this.
  12. Blood Fetish

Nov 3, 2002
    United States
    Why can't they be good, wholesome Christians and eat the flesh of Jesus and drink his blood during a ritual? Bunch of weirdos.

Last edited by Blood Fetish, Nov 5, 2016
    Lacius and Tomato Hentai like this.
  13. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Ron Paul, /b/!

I'm sorry, the level of idiocy of this whole thing made me think I was on 4chan.

Anyone familiar with the work of Marina Abramović would know that everything that woman does, says or breathes is bullshit. She is a professional bullshit peddler, pardon, a "performance artist", meaning she does random crap and then applies significance and deeper meaning to it where it doesn't exist. She has a series of "spirit cooking" performances that are, like all her other work, basically her doing random crap that popped into her head that morning, and ascribing it symbolic meaning. Any and all allusions to Satan are bullshit, there only for the shock value (think Marylin Manson), but she is about as insidious as a marshmallow kitten.

This is her "spirit cooking cookbook". Shiver at the sickeningly depraved, disgusting Satan-worshipping rituals within. [THIS WAS SARCASM] Notice however the tumblr-level symbolism. SOOO DEEEEP. Notice also the lack of fetus flambé avec goat's blood.

The dinner itself may or may not have been a reward tier for the Kickstarter backers of her Théâtre de Bullshit, ahem, I mean "Marina Abramovic Institute"

[LIVE EVENT / THE EXERCISES: SPIRIT COOKING WITH MARINA ABRAMOVIC] A dinner night with Marina during which she will teach you and other backers at this level how to cook a series of traditional soups, which you will all enjoy together. The night will end with the making of a golden ball, a recipe given to Marina in a Tibetan monastery. Marina will bring to this dinner a Spirit Cooking memento for each backer to keep.

(Shocking. Proof positive that Kickstarter is Satan incarnate. )
    [(sarcasm)]

Oh, and there's the tiny little insignificant detail, namely that he didn't even go to the creepy satanist dinner in the first place, but that's not important. [I AM BEING SARCASTIC AGAIN]

So the guy was invited, once, to a decidedly non-Satanistic dinner of "tears of a butterfly boiled on pure Moonbeams with a pinch of ennui" with a well known bullshit artist, didn't even attend, but somehow this is "proof" that the entire Democratic party worships the Devil and eats babies marinaded in menstrual blood and semen.

The very fact that a story with so many obviously false "facts" that fall apart at the first hint of actual research has got so many people convinced and is getting perpetuated this far makes me weep.

I know I can't expect mature rational discourse of the bunch of 13 year olds that inhabit this forum, but at least try to not turn this into a shitstorm, please.

Lacius, KingVamp, p1ngpong and 3 others like this.
  14. Viri

Viri GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Wouldn't surprise me, a lot of higher ups in governments are into freaky cult shit, or super weird religious stuff. Just take a look at what is going on in South Korea and their President for a nice example.

Some CEOs and billionaires tend to think they are gods or "chosen ones" because why else are they this lucky to have so much power and wealth? In South Korea and their blood cult w/e, they practically ran South Korea, so can you blame them for assuming their cult and power is working, when the President and her higher ups are listening to you?

I pwned U! and Haloman800 like this.
  15. Haloman800
    OP

Haloman800 a real gril

Dec 18, 2009
    United States
    "hurr durr it's just art!" Not according to Maria Abramovic herself.

"If the ritual is performed in an art gallery, it's merely art. But if the ritual is performed privately [as it was with John Podesta] then it represents an intimate spiritual ceremony"

If you'd take the time to watch the 4 minute video I posted, you'd know this. You sound like a mainstream media parrot.

"It's okay when we do it, guys." Tu quoque #NotAnArgument.

For those observing, try to imagine the hysterical outrage the media would be perpetrating if this came out of the Trump campaign. Other WikiLeaks emails confirm the collusion between Hillary's campaign and the MSM.

I pwned U! and Tomato Hentai like this.
  16. Blood Fetish

Nov 3, 2002
    United States
    Who's we?

17. ThisIsDaAccount

ThisIsDaAccount GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 8, 2016
    United States
    Is that what Hilary was doing while Bush was plotting Harambe's death and Trump was going furniture shopping?

18. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    I voted for Hilly but I wouldn't do cocaine with her or any spirit cooking

19. Viri

Viri GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I pwned U! likes this.
  20. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Completely ignoring the fact that he wasn't even there in the first place.