Hacking Clear my Wii from all hacks

pedromario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to remove all hacks, applications and put the lastest system update to my wii....
In other words.. I want to leave it all legal and with no problems of evade system updates and install new cios to run new games...

My problem is.... I have the 4.1u installed and I put the preloader v0.29 by crediar (3/31/2009) and I heard that is difficult to remove... I doesn't have any other software for preload the system menu...

My question is.. I need to remove first the preloader and then make the system update to leave the wii as new or only with the system update is ok...

Another question... I have buyed games on the wii, this games will remain or it will be deleted?

I hope some of you can help me

If you need any other information about installed apps or other stuff please tell me

Thank you all

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@pedromario
first of all you are clearly not from the USA, so why don't you change that country in your settings to the one you are actually from?

Second of all it would be good to know what hacks you have and what hacks you want to have removed and why...

If you only want to get rid of preloader, just reinstall system menu 4.1U. Or use priiloaders uninstaller. For everything else we would need more information.

pedromario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Slowking
First.. I don't know where to change the country... I from Mexico...

Second...
I have the preloader v0.29
usb loader but it doesn't work since I update the cIOS to run metroid other m
some emulators and wad manager and other apps (not important)

I don't know too much from all the cIOS or all other hacks or updates... I don't have too much time to investigate about how to keep updated my wii... the last update was when the 4.1u update was released...

If you know specific versions of software to remove some hacks please tell me which ones are needed..

Why I want to clear my wii from all hacks is because I don't have much time play and to keep me with the last releases of the updates and when a game that I really want I try to buy it...

What hacks I want to remove... ALL OF THEM... and when Nintendo release a new update I can do the system update with no problem

I have some games of the VC purchased if I can keep it it could be great... but if no.... no problem....

Thank you all

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
pedromario said:
In other words.. I want to leave it all legal and with no problems of evade system updates and install new cios to run new games...
Little OT. Having HBC installed is illegal in Your country?

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pedromario said:
I have some games of the VC purchased if I can keep it it could be great... but if no.... no problem....
As long as you don't delete the title's tickets (with ATD for example) there's no worries.

OffTopic: Eze nick ez bien horri-pilante cambiatelo
tongue.gif

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
my advice would be;
1. install bootmii as boot2 and make a nand backup of your hacked wii.
2. uninstall hbc
3. run nintendos update
4. (optional) make another backup

bootmii is the ultimate brick protection. With it, your wii will never brick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a