1. aladrin

aladrin Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    thanks for the info

2. lordelan

OP lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    False. It depends on whether you've been online with the CFW or not. If not, this guide most likely saves you. ;)

3. GregH

GregH Member
    Newcomer

Guatemala
    Hi everyone, sorry for the noob questions.
    I used my switch as a normal user, didn't play online because the only games i played didn't need online ( botw, odissey, diabloIII) but i donwloaded some legit software from eshop: games, app ecc.

I recently modded my switch with fusee gelee atmosphere/kosmos, leaving the console connected to internet, i just made a backup NAND and BIS key and blocked telemetry as suggested in the switch homebrew guide.
    There's a way i can check if the console is flagged for the ban? and when usually the ban wave will occurr generally?
    What will happen if the console will be banned? I can still use another console with my account? i've a lot of legit games bought on the eshop.
    But most of all,there's something that i can do now to prevent a flag or a ban, if i'm still not flagged as a pirate :D ?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  4. lordelan

OP lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    If you really followed any telemetry blocking advices from the point on where you used any homebrew related stuff you should be fine.
    However there's no way to check if you're banned other than going online and trying it out.
    If you go online now without telemetry blocking on your homebrewesque console you most likely will get banned.
    You should however be fine if you follow my guide in the first post to clean up your nand.
    Make a NAND backup before you do so you can go back to your current state in case you're banned anyway.
    Also you can put your current state in an emuNAND.

You should be able to use your account on another console, even if you're banned but no guarantee for that.

If you clean up your nand and go back online you can redownload your eShop games (if you're not banned).

5. bellydrum

bellydrum Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I booted cfw onto sysnand without hitting nintendo's servers (set up 90nd). Never download any NSPs, only homebrews for themes, ftp, and GBA / DS emulator.

However, after that I booted into OFW and went online, w/o 90ns blocking nintendo servers. Again, I went online, but only via official firmware. It was using the same nand as the cfw tho. AFAIK with Atmosphere 9 all logs are stored on the SD and therefore not sent to nintendo.... am I good or no?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020 at 9:12 PM
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Cleaning, online, safely