Hacking Clean Untouched NAND?

x_r3ap3r_x

OP
Trophies
XP
OK i have a quick question, i have a Wii brand new still in the box and i want to dump the nand for testing purposes before i do any softmodding to it. How i usually dump the NAND is install HBC and BootMii as IOS then dump NAND, but then the NAND will have HBC and BootMii on it and i dont want that. How would i dump an untouched (Completely Virgin) NAND? My first thought is load an app using bannerbomb but what program, and will it leave any trace on the NAND before it dumps. Thanks in Advance.
yaywii.gif

mvgc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why you couldn't use FSDumper/FSToolbox (I believe they're like Preloader and Priiloader, where one is the predecessor to the other, but I'm not positive which is which) and Bannerbomb. The FS apps aren't the best (I've run into some problems with them updating incorrectly) but they get the job done, and seem to be what you're looking for.

I'm pretty sure the exploits for 4.3 require save games, so that might be a problem, albeit a small one.

x_r3ap3r_x

OP
Trophies
XP
mvgc3 said:
I don't see why you couldn't use FSDumper/FSToolbox (I believe they're like Preloader and Priiloader, where one is the predecessor to the other, but I'm not positive which is which) and Bannerbomb. The FS apps aren't the best (I've run into some problems with them updating incorrectly) but they get the job done, and seem to be what you're looking for.

I'm pretty sure the exploits for 4.3 require save games, so that might be a problem, albeit a small one.

Thanks ill try that i unboxed the wii and its only 4.2 so im good for bannerbomb. this is my third wii xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol