Homebrew RELEASE Clean the Nand of the Nintendo Switch, Haku33 homebrew

Kronos2308

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Haku33 is a homebrew app to clean the nand, written in C ++ for nintendo switch, open source
Its function is to eliminate critical files from the console to perform a hard reset of the switch, leaving only the essential to boot
the affected routes are:
System:/saves
System:/savesMeta
User:/*

icon.jpg

icon-nsp.jpg
This completely eliminates console logs or other information that CFW ever existed

objective:
* Cleaning the nand so it can connect to nintendo and use all original whether you want to uninstall CFW or use emunand(emummc)

Warning:
* It is advisable to make a backup before using it, since despite being well tested failures can occur
* The premise is elimination. Can it be the lack of info that makes you get banned? so far the case has not occurred
* True that it is not 100% safe but the people who have tested it have not yet been banned
* If you have a clean backup of the Nand it is better that, and under no circumstances use in switch Patches
* If your console is Banned there is nothing to do

Github repository link:
Haku33
releases
Video

Last edited by Kronos2308,

Milad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
G
Haku33 is a homebrew app to clean the nand, written in C ++ for nintendo switch, open source
Its function is to eliminate critical files from the console to perform a hard reset of the switch, leaving only the essential to boot
the affected routes are:
System:/saves
System:/savesMeta
User:/*
This completely eliminates console logs or other information that CFW ever existed

objective:
* Cleaning the nand so it can connect to nintendo and use all original whether you want to uninstall CFW or use emunand(emummc)

Warning:
* It is advisable to make a backup before using it, since despite being well tested failures can occur
* The premise is elimination. Can it be the lack of info that makes you get banned? so far the case has not occurred
* True that it is not 100% safe but the people who have tested it have not yet been banned
* If you have a clean backup of the Nand it is better that, and under no circumstances use in switch Patches

Github repository link:
github / StarDustCFW / Haku33

i can`t post links ;)
im going to test it out,,thanks

vinacha

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It says that the affected routes are: System:/saves, System:/savesMeta, User:/*
Does it mean that could be afected the save games or the user profile? Or only the logs there?

Kronos2308

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It says that the affected routes are: System:/saves, System:/savesMeta, User:/*
Does it mean that could be afected the save games or the user profile? Or only the logs there?
all save games and switch info, profile, etc
Hard Reset

is possible to delete only the logs but is not tested yet

this i think this is the best option from now

this is interesting. how effective this will be?
enough to go online with the nand cleaned

spenat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
After restoring I got to the "Set up Switch" screen, but after that, I rebooted my Switch, injected Payload (Hekate) and after trying to boot normally I cant boot Switch OS at all (after pressing the button I get a black screen).

Is there anything I can do right now before I restore my Switch from NAND backup?

Last edited by spenat,

Kronos2308

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
After restoring I got to the "Set up Switch" screen, but after that, I rebooted my Switch, injected Payload (Hekate) and after trying to boot normally I cant boot Switch OS at all (after pressing the button I get a black screen).

Is there anything I can do right now before I restore my Switch from NAND backup?
boot ofw

spenat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yeah, that is exactly when the issue is happening. I am unable to boot to ofw - the Switch logo never shows up.

EDIT: Nevermind, seems the Switch was not taking my exFAT card. Formatted it as FAT32 and working now.

Last edited by spenat,

Kronos2308

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah, that is exactly when the issue is happening. I am unable to boot to ofw - the Switch logo never shows up.
efuses?
if system:/saves/8000000000000120 is corrupted the console won't boot

use hack disk mount to restore it
or restore the backup of your nand

remove the sd card after sept

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand. Why would someone do this if they are not banned? Curious. I was hoping by the title that it would make a banned switch like new again and able to go online.

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand. Why would someone do this if they are not banned? Curious. I was hoping by the title that it would make a banned switch like new again and able to go online.

you can't unban a switch - thats on Nintendos servers. this removes logs that could point to you using CFW and prevents bans if you decide to go back to normal and dont have a NAND backup from before ever using CFW

Reactions: wizra

Kronos2308

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

simple for clean any trace of cfw of the nand and be able to get online using ofw without give any bad telemetry to nintendo
if you d'not have a nand backup this is the best option for clean the nand and go online safe

Reactions: ultimatepump

sorabora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
simple for clean any trace of cfw of the nand and be able to get online using ofw without give any bad telemetry to nintendo
if you d'not have a nand backup this is the best option for clean the nand and go online safe

I do have a NAND backup from a couple firmwares ago. It has gone online for patches but was not banned (from that point forward I just kept the system offline).

If, by some miracle, that system/NAND backup never was banned, would your homebrew be a good use in this scenario?

Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1