Hacking Clean IOS58

SupaSlug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK guys, i have searched the forums etc and asked in a couple of existing threads with no takers. Time to open a thread!

I'm a muppet and have deleted IOS58 on my vWii. Now everything is back up and running exept hbc is upside down. My SD with the nand dump died a while ago so i cannot retrieve the original, and the only IOS58 copies i have appear to be patched/unclean.

Could anybody please direct me or provide a clean vWii IOS58-64-v6432.wad ?

Pretty please???

Thanks.

SupaSlug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I can tell, it's Wii IOS's only, that was my first port of call. Don't think any vWii are available that way, haven't Nintendo disabled the update function of vWii, it's all handled by the Wii u side.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Sickpuppy

Nope, trying to get me out of trouble, apologies if taken any other way!

D

Deleted User

Are you able to load a WAD manager via disc exploit? Did you ever install CIOS (249-251)? I think I have a copy on my work laptop, but you need to make sure you have a way to install it (whether it's 249-251, or 236) as without those, you won't be able to install it.

zeek360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to load a WAD manager via disc exploit? Did you ever install CIOS (249-251)? I think I have a copy on my work laptop, but you need to make sure you have a way to install it (whether it's 249-251, or 236) as without those, you won't be able to install it.
Yes everything works except hbc aand loaders I got all that and 236

zeek360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quite simple to find new exploits and more options thats my story. i dont do guides its muscle memorry by now

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
and by installing in an empty slot if you really want to test it on the console, not overwriting an essential system file.

But if you want to patch an IOS, it's a looot safer to do it in memory, so it's temporary.
using homebrew to patch the IOS, like libruntimeiospatch.

Bomberman82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hallo people it´s may a old thread but i was looking for that clean vWii IOS58 v6432.wad and NUSD have this version of this. Maybe could anyone help me out to unbrick my vwii pls?.

thank you in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back