Hardware Classic "Pocket Monsters" special 2DS getting out in Japan

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yeha of course it gonna be most updated for that time... they are already produced or on the production lines, right? so probably no hopes for hacking unless someone get a way to downgrade XD (I'm almost sure GW haves it but don't share because a lot steal their stuff hahah)

It could still be bought and a shell swap done with an exploitable 2DS. :3
I wa sthinking that too ... but and the rest? haha

Hiatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This makes me wonder how much Play-Asia is going to mark this up.

On a less serious note, the red 2DS box closely resembles a favorite cereal of mine :rofl2:

VIZJBPc.jpg
31TR8wu.jpg

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I was doing some digging into this, it also seems that there will be gifts for Mew given out via serial code (How it'll work I'm clueless), and if you don't want the 2DS but still want the look, there's a version that comes with the map, stickers, a download code, and a magnet that resembles the GB cart of RBYG: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/VCAMAP/dlcard/
i prefer my magnets XD
20151227_233429.jpg

This makes me wonder how much Play-Asia is going to mark this up.

On a less serious note, the red 2DS box closely resembles a favorite cereal of mine :rofl2:

VIZJBPc.jpg
31TR8wu.jpg
i love how they felt they needed to stipulate that they were tasty strawberries....none of those untasty ones

Last edited by gamesquest1,

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are beautiful. I've not had any desire to get a 2DS since I have a N3DS XL, but these look so great. To me these look like the true continuation of the Game Boy legacy. I didn't really notice this with the 2DS before, but now that I think about it, it really does seem like the 2DS is the spiritual continuation of the Game Boy, and the clear colored plastic designs of these models definitely makes me feel that way all the more. I really do want to get one even though I have no actual reason to get such a thing.

Reactions: cearp and Sliter

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I knew someone would do it with the western versions XD
nice Link btw
i have had them for ages XD i was surprised people hadn't done it on ebay already (or etsy or whatever it is people use to sell "custom made" stuff on) , had lots of people ask me to make them some made nice stocking fillers :P

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have had them for ages XD i was surprised people hadn't done it on ebay already (or etsy or whatever it is people use to sell "custom made" stuff on) , had lots of people ask me to make them some made nice stocking fillers :P
oh awesome XD actually I never thougth about that so I never made XDD

Reactions: gamesquest1

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
if anyone bought one, please help us out and dump the preinstalled pokemon game.
i (or many other uses) can assist you.
i would be so happy! :)

Reactions: Sliter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.