Hacking Classic controller with gamecube games.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so I saw that devolution works with it but it rquires you to insert every single disc into it, and honestly I'm sure that I've lost at least a disc since I first got my gamecube and would rather not have to deal with it. The whole point of having a softmodded wii for me is that I can make backups of my games and then keep them in the cases not having to deal with someoen's holier-than-thou ritual.

So then anyway yeah, what else beyond devolution supports classic controller for the gamecube?

I know that the guy behind dios mios won't do it for memory limitations(for some unknown reason it's ungodly low). and I'd like to play the games wirelessly since I'm a lazy person.

So then with that said, beyond dios mios what gamecube loaders are there that'll let you easily handle the thing. I do like being able to have compressed files for dios mios but having to be tethered is annoying.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So then anyway yeah, what else beyond devolution supports classic controller for the gamecube?
Nintendont

Features currently supported by Nintendont:

(...)
  • Bluetooth controller support (Wii U Pro Controller, Classic Controller Pro, Classic Controller+analog L/R, and maybe other Wii controllers peripheral) (added in v2.153)
  • Bluetooth multiplayer support
  • Rumble support with Gamecube controller and HID-USB controllers.

You can take a more in depth read on the OP at the official thread

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, i completely forgot about nintendont. Can't believe I didn't remember that one. I only remembered devolution/dios mios.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/hYkEl-3x92A?si=JSDoEc2QCDOrtimz