1. 1,237

Front-page

civpack.jpg

Two expansions weren't enough for Firaxis Games, as the team has announced that they still have much more to add to their 2016-released game, Civilization VI. A new season pass was announced for the game, in addition to free content updates, both of which will begin this month and will release intermittently until March 2021. These six DLC packs will be available in the newly revealed Frontier Pass, or will be available for purchase separately, and will add content that includes new leaders, game modes, more civilizations, and other bonuses. The free updates will offer extra maps, balance changes, and other yet-to-be-announced additions. Civilization VI's DLC will be available for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC, with the first pack to release on May 21st, and the season pass to cost $39.99.

AlanJohn, onibaku and Mr. Looigi like this.
  2. Discussion (6 replies)

3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    yay more boring new leaders and civilizations.

all they need to do now is fix the AI, completely redo or toss out the terrible religious system, make diplomacy make sense, make the world congress make sense, have environmental destruction have an actual consequence instead of just easily preventable tile flooding, create a new map and scenario editor, make an entire new trade system, and maybe it'll turn into a game that's 60% as good as Civ 5.

Last edited by Bladexdsl, May 12, 2020
  4. Jokey_Carrot

Jokey_Carrot G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.

United Kingdom
    how the fuck do you play this game

Goku1992A, PineappleGod and Stealphie like this.
  5. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

more importantly, ho the f*** knew about this game

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

6. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Here I thought those train simulator DLC costing north of a grand to get the set made my skin crawl when it came to monetisation. This... urgh.

7. eyeliner

eyeliner Has an itch needing to be scratched.

Portugal
    Guess I'll wait for a massive discount for a while longer to get it. Will look great near the rest of the family.

8. Jonnysert

Jonnysert GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Have a "World War" event if more than half the cives, in game are at war. Once the World War is triggered, the remaining cives, in game that are not at war must choose a side, or suffer negative diplomatic penalties.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Civilization, getting, content