Civilization VI heads to the Switch this November

CIVILIZATION_VI_SWITCH_HERO.jpg

Take Two Interactive's strategy game, Sid Meier's Civilization VI will be arriving shortly on the Nintendo Switch. The Switch version of the game will include the base game and all previous updates, alongside four content packs. This marks the first console version of the game, as it currently is a PC exclusive title. Wireless LAN features will be included, to allow up to four players fight their empires, or play co-op together. Civ VI will be available on November 16, 2018.

• EXCITING AND UNIQUE SCENARIOS: Civilization VI for Nintendo Switch includes four playable scenarios, each with a different setting and style of gameplay inspired by history. Be part of the colonization of Australia in “Outback Tycoon,” defend Poland from invaders in “Jadwiga’s Legacy”, choose a Viking leader to plunder Europe in “Vikings, Raiders, and Traders!”, or conquer the known world in the “Conquests of Alexander.”

:arrow: Source

D

Deleted User

I've got fond memories of playing Civ V with my mates on the same PC. Hopefully I'll be able to relive that.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, unusual port for a consone of usual ports
I think it's time someone makes a port song for the Nintendo Switch. "Another Port" could be a good title.

Isn't the Switch a port from the Wii U somehow? Just came to my mind. Is it a new console or a port? :-)

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't believe that I survived to the day they released the real thing again on consoles instead of this awful Revolution series. I asumed after 2K China was defunct they just drop console releases all together. Though it's a mouse series, the touchscreen with the CivVI interface should work good enough yet I hate to use the touchscreen on the NX (sweaty fingers sometimes...). I hope that means a XCOM 2 release for NX. XCOM works great with controllers (the interface obviously was designed for it from the very beginning).

So. Nuclear Gandhi for Smash? *scnr*

Last edited by VitaType,
Reactions: x65943

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there even going to be a Nintendo Direct at this point? Everyone's announcing the games they were supposed to do on the direct.

Nonetheless, this is VERY exciting. This game is great. This is the kind of port most people are looking for. More well produced, bigger games with a wider variety of gameplay value overall. It's nice they are bringing it to the Switch. Hope they keep up bringing more games from other plataforms to this. (Please allow Nintendo to borrow Persona 5, Sony...)

Reactions: chartube12

ssssss13

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are this games even good on console? IDK , every time that I play simulators on anything different than PC feels boring, even making it intuitive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning