Civilization VI - 25th Anniversary Edition announced

0XJ3J16.png
Civilization Fans rejoice! Earlier today it was announced that the sixth entry in one of the most addicting series since 1991 will come with a 25th Anniversary Edition, especially for the series' biggest fans.

Preorders start today for $89.99. The bundle comes with the following:
  • Full Civilization VI Game and all Bonus Digital Content found in the Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Aztec Civilization Pack Pre-Order Bonus
  • Civilization Through the Years 100-Page Hardcover Art Book
  • Exclusive 25th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Set with Display Case
It should be noted that the content in the Aztec Civilization Pack Pre-Order Bonus will be available at no addition charge to all owners of the game after 90 days.

Only 20,000 copies of of the 25th Anniversary edition of the game will be made worldwide.

:arrow: Source - civilization.com

Reactions: Mama Looigi

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
meh i'll just get the one on steam. can't be fucked putting a disc in these days :lol:
Do like me, I bought IV Special Edition. Slapped in the disk, and was greeted by the lovely Steam executable. Removed the disk, slapped the serial in Steam.
Just ignore the damn disk and look for the serial.

The book seems great. Too bad the rest is of little importance to me. I have the miniatures that came with IV anddon'tpay them any attention. Now, my Civilization Chronicles is safely tucked away in it's beautiful box.

I love Civilization...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do like me, I bought IV Special Edition. Slapped in the disk, and was greeted by the lovely Steam executable. Removed the disk, slapped the serial in Steam.
Just ignore the damn disk and look for the serial.
that's too much damn lifting how about i just download it from steam and install it from there? :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtube.com/shorts/zaubG06FZ1Q?si=sHbKxlndEs1l_swO