Brandenevans86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DunkrWunkah said:
How are these games? I remember played city of villains a long time ago very briefly. What is it like?

I wouldn't say it's one of the best MMO's out there because it's far from it, but it does give you a different experience that you can't get from other games. That and if you're a superhero/comic fan like me, it brings out some of your fantasy superhero dreams, with limitations of course.
That's one of my biggest gripes about the game and that's customization your limited too, sometimes you may feel like you have control over your character creation but then you realize your held down by power restrictions and locked to certain power sets when you might want something else. All in all though it's still a great game and with the new expansion coming out in two weeks it adds even more content to the aging MMO, worth a second look at least. lol

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Brandenevans86 said:
DunkrWunkah said:
How are these games? I remember played city of villains a long time ago very briefly. What is it like?

I wouldn't say it's one of the best MMO's out there because it's far from it, but it does give you a different experience that you can't get from other games. That and if you're a superhero/comic fan like me, it brings out some of your fantasy superhero dreams, with limitations of course.
That's one of my biggest gripes about the game and that's customization your limited too, sometimes you may feel like you have control over your character creation but then you realize your held down by power restrictions and locked to certain power sets when you might want something else. All in all though it's still a great game and with the new expansion coming out in two weeks it adds even more content to the aging MMO, worth a second look at least. lol

Yeah I remember not playing for long. I played Halo 2 instead after a few minutes
tongue.gif
lol
The graphics were mediocre too.

Brandenevans86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DunkrWunkah said:
Brandenevans86 said:
DunkrWunkah said:

Yeah I remember not playing for long. I played Halo 2 instead after a few minutes
tongue.gif
lol
The graphics were mediocre too.

Yeh graphics could be a little better, and who would pass up the opportunity to play Halo.
tongue.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd just play Champions Online.

So much better. I love that game. Plus my guy looks badass >_>
I spent a nice chunk of time making him at launch. Haven't changed a damn thing since launch on his looks either, except dual sword skins.

Brandenevans86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
I'd just play Champions Online.

So much better. I love that game. Plus my guy looks badass >_>
I spent a nice chunk of time making him at launch. Haven't changed a damn thing since launch on his looks either, except dual sword skins.

Oh i know!, i really wanna play Champions but my computer is so craptacular that I cant run it yet at full speed. Gonna take me at least 6 months to save up enough money to upgrade. Im still working off a basic 3.2 GHz Pentium 4 with a sorry Nvidia graphics card and a broken PCi express slot. lol. pretty bad lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.