Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by masaki88, Jun 23, 2016.

1. drwhojan

drwhojan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 14, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Where I Am!
    Yes that one on image, I see many thanks, Also see the CMD in Citra is gone too..

[​IMG]

AceofZeroz likes this.
  2. matif

matif GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2010
    Taiwan
    You can Enable it in Configure > Tab "Debug"

AceofZeroz and drwhojan like this.
  3. drwhojan

drwhojan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 14, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Where I Am!
    Aw many thanks fixed, Look nicer then be four :)

Sorry got little Rusty over time, while been playing with XB1, Time too spray in some Wd-40 a bit lol!.

[​IMG]

Last edited by drwhojan, May 16, 2018 at 7:31 PM
    AceofZeroz likes this.
  4. Lunos

Lunos GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2010
    Uruguay
    Montevideo
    I was a little bit curious so I gave the N3DS version of Minecraft a try, but once you go In-Game, it runs at like 1 or 2 FPS. It's absolutely unplayable :/ ...

AceofZeroz and drwhojan like this.
  5. drwhojan

drwhojan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 14, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Where I Am!
    It won't save in game either, also with the changed ticks the fps will not be correct too.

The bug at stating it up without it crashing, is that of core timing, Also that off / milliseconds .
    -----

Fire Emblem Warriors - boots/loads
    Ben 10 Galactic Racing - speed fmv boost.
    HYRULE WARRIORS LEGENDS - works into game play.

Last edited by drwhojan, May 16, 2018 at 7:26 PM
    xmeee978 and AceofZeroz like this.
  6. Lunos

Lunos GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2010
    Uruguay
    Montevideo
    So.. this never really happened in the end, did it? :(

7. DarkSynopsis

DarkSynopsis GBAtemp Fan

Oct 15, 2014
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    Doesn't seem so :(

8. Miguel Gomez

Miguel Gomez GBAtemp Addict

Jan 10, 2016
    Planet Earth
    Well. We could texture dump it through Ohana, Spica, or whatever if you want the texture. But if you want to change the texture, well another way is through rebuild the rom or use SaltySD(which only allows two games for now, specifically Smash 3DS and Gen 7 Pokemon). Also, another thing for Smash 3DS(since I'm a modder of that game) is that trying to rescale the ingame texture will crash the game. So no 1024x1024 texture for that. Stay 128x128 or less.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

But I'm hoping for a texture dump soon cause Ohana 3DS somewhat compress the texture and it's ugly for me to make mods out of it.

9. Hottie

Hottie Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2013
    Brazil
    decided to read the changes, it looks like he implemented multi-core support (2 cores only apparently), but only for cpu shader emulation!?
    edit: forked from Jhon591

Last edited by Hottie, May 18, 2018 at 9:29 PM
  10. Ninja_92

Ninja_92 Newbie

Newcomer
    Today
    Italy
    Italy
    Hey guys, I'm new here and i hope i don't cause any hassles here. This will be my only message in this discussion because i don't want to make any trouble.
    What build do you recommend to run KH3D with my computer?
    i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz | RAM DDR4 8GB 2400 MHz | AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series 1GB |
    I run "Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance" at around 70% - 100% Speed with Build "Tachibana bdf18a3".
    I've done my best checking the rules. If this post is not allowed, i'll agree to delete it immediatly and tell me where i can search for help. Thanks a lot anyone who replies this, did my best writing English too.

11. Hottie

Hottie Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2013
    Brazil
  12. willcrutchley

willcrutchley Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2017
    Any chance of getting xbrz scaling added back into these builds? Would really be the icing on the cake now that citra runs so well at high resolutions... Would be awesome if anyone knew how to do that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice