X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I had find some ideas which can limit/maintain the FPS of citra :
1)By using Bandicam
2)By adjusting your pc graphic card setting

I think someone had asked in official citra thread before but i not sure it had been answered or not......

Last edited by X Virus,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I was playing star until I realised that alpha worked. I think that speedruns on the easier version are better until citra is more stable. I've had enough of hard games after Pokemon Zeta/Omicron and Insurgence and I think it would be interesting to find where the bugs/crashes are.

I think in this few days maybe gdmk will update his build,hopefully next update will fix the blackscreen after choosing starter as well as after gaining the town map in X & Y on citra

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think in this few days maybe gdmk will update his build,hopefully next update will fix the blackscreen after choosing starter as well as after gaining the town map in X & Y on citra
That might break the internet xD
8 badges so far and I'm in Ever Grande city.

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Thank you @masaki88 for creating this thread,anyway ,i think some of the fans (from the official citra thread) still don't know about the existing of this thread,so,i will invite them to join here instead of that official thread if they interest with our topic instead of the official builds ^_^ And again,i strongly encourage you,as the host of this thread ,to invite gdmk to join us,as you know,the chinese can move in fast pace as compared to official group(they had proof themselves in their build as all of you know about that right),so,by working togather with them,i think there is high possibilities that a viable citra emulator version 1 will be accomplished/completed by the end of this year .

Thank you. I try invite gdmk but im not sure what he interestinng this.

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cleared AS :D
hf6W8k5.pngp

Last edited by DestinyFeather,
Reactions: latios10s

rbm666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
The hard version of the game is the only one that brings up some form of a challenge. Otherwise the game is just too easy to beat. :P

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The 721 engraved hard version. :\

I think the hard version(hack) will be easily gain lot of experience for your party raise to a high level before challenge the trainer,and then using legendary & mega pokemon can make your job easier even without using PKHex in beating the hard mode.I think it is impossible to beat the elite 4 in oras 721 game if you have mega legendary like Mega Mewtwo,Primal Kyogre & Groudon as well as Mega - Rayquaza in your party+any other 2 strong pokemon in your team

rbm666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I think the hard version(hack) will be easily gain lot of experience for your party raise to a high level before challenge the trainer,and then using legendary & mega pokemon can make your job easier even without using PKHex in beating the hard mode.I think it is impossible to beat the elite 4 in oras 721 game if you have mega legendary like Mega Mewtwo,Primal Kyogre & Groudon as well as Mega - Rayquaza in your party+any other 2 strong pokemon in your team

I have to say it was still hella competitive with each elite four member using strategies seen in pokemon showdown and other competitive play.

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think if you use Smogon's OU and above you can win. I bailed out pretty quickly but it hadn't quite hit Pokemon Insurgence/Reborn tier difficulty yet.

EDIT: nevermind, wrong game.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Pokemon x and y was released in year 2013 ,but seems like the other games released on the same year somehow able to run better than that X & Y ,so, @masaki88 can you ask gdmk what is the trouble with that?maybe he don't have a solution but can you ask him is it the hardware renderer/shader JIT 's cause the blackscreen or what ?Lastly,how is the progression of chinese citra build ,from where we can check the progression(i mean not the site where we can find the build,just i want the site where i can check progression without the chinese build )?Do you ask gdmk all of it?

Last edited by X Virus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1