Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you!! i ll be waiting.

Sorry what ever fixed it was not that ^^.

Back to the drawing board, But ever since bleeding edge, Citra got a little worse.., not better.
654646.jpg

edit, after testing last BE version, it still had same issue, so might be a branch that was added maybe.

Last edited by drwhojan,

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Sorry what ever fixed it was not that ^^.

Back to the drawing board, But ever since bleeding edge, Citra got a little worse.., not better.
View attachment 102490

edit, after testing last BE version, it still had same issue, so might be a branch that was added maybe.
Oh ok i hope you fix it. I belive in you))))

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BE-68 worked, so it was no think i added - are added.
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/releases?after=bleeding-edge-90

So The fix 4 Fire Emblem Warriors (JPN) must be within it's source code.
------

Tested a lot, So last working at Bleeding Edge 68 and all be four, and broke at BE 70 on wards.

If helpful to the Citra team.

Working, with settings above.
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/releases/tag/bleeding-edge-68
Not working there forth after.
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/releases/tag/bleeding-edge-70

edit, maybe remove what was added since
Code:
| 2197 | framelimit           | `ea9b97865b25d7a95182163f83e963eaff21aa67` | emmauss     | Merged   |
[s]| 2168 | mic                  | `ec15e485c9cbb6ba53b65be055aae9c41b024358` | mailwl      | Merged   |[/s] NOPE
| 2132 | fix-fs-err           | `282195b450721a5b8ad0cea8e66606b2661fe888` | wwylele     | Merged   |

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: masaki88

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
BE-68 worked, so it was no think i added - are added.
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/releases?after=bleeding-edge-90

So The fix 4 Fire Emblem Warriors (JPN) must be within it's source code.
------

Tested a lot, So last working at Bleeding Edge 68 and all be four, and broke at BE 70 on wards.

If helpful to the Citra team.

Working, with settings above.
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/releases/tag/bleeding-edge-68
Not working there forth after.
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/releases/tag/bleeding-edge-70

edit, maybe remove what was added since
Code:
| 2197 | framelimit           | `ea9b97865b25d7a95182163f83e963eaff21aa67` | emmauss     | Merged   |
| 2168 | mic                  | `ec15e485c9cbb6ba53b65be055aae9c41b024358` | mailwl      | Merged   |
| 2132 | fix-fs-err           | `282195b450721a5b8ad0cea8e66606b2661fe888` | wwylele     | Merged   |
I try BE 68 but afrer level loading game again freeze. But yeah game run before be70.

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Chnese guy reply what he use build cb469b4 but i have no idea which is build.

My build gone back to September 2016, Would need that bleeding edge somewhere in Spt to know this

Although that bleeding edge build only goes back to oct27th , little strange not listed back more then this one..

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
My build gone back to September 2016, Would need that bleeding edge somewhere in Spt to know this

Although that bleeding edge build only goes back to oct27th , little strange not listed back more then this one..
So its means we can t find that cb469b4 build?. If yes i guess we need find out which addon need to run game and make new one.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So its means we can t find that cb469b4 build?. If yes i guess we need find out which addon need to run game and make new one.

Any build to that one posted that works anyway.
The original BE did not freeze at startup, it's what made it load that's the needed addon.
I'm trying to back track quite some pages here, zippyshare removed my source code links :angry: lol
------

My guess remove
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2132

to test, But that's a lot of files, and will not auto revert to test, because a lot of files has changed since this was added.

Last edited by drwhojan,

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Any build to that one posted that works anyway.
The original BE did not freeze at startup, it's what made it load that's the needed addon.
I'm trying to back track quite some pages here, zippyshare removed my source code links :angry: lol
------

My guess remove
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2132

to test, But that's a lot of files, and will not auto revert to test, because a lot of files has changed since this was added.
I see. Maybe @jroweboy or @wwylele can help. But im afraid they don t interesting this game :(

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by drwhojan,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright i tried it myself on master build and got n3ds games working fine and it's pretty simple, just comment out this line.

x9Oasjf.png

Not sure if this was used or not but it might work on newer custom builds and all that if you guys are using that really old 2016 build for n3ds games.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright i tried it myself on master build and got n3ds games working fine and it's pretty simple, just comment out this line.

x9Oasjf.png

Not sure if this was used or not but it might work on newer custom builds and all that if you guys are using that really old 2016 build for n3ds games.

What file was this in ?, maybe put false to true, rather then remove the whole line.
-----
EDIT: got it svc.cpp line 710
----
Yes now New Minecraft is working on the New Build! ^ ;) , and start too!
EDIT: no it ant some other issue now, but got it to load at lest.
----

Unsure about this second, ID2 thread that is needed.

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

x9Oasjf.png

Came up with some think better!

Ok so I added in core2, ID2 this alow's Minecraft to Run, maybe other unkown games.

Branch Core2-ID2
https://github.com/Jhno591/citra/commit/dc277b4e86b5d8727099fd791a2765fcc0622801

Sorry for the ruff code, Maybe the citra team invite to clean it up, and make better one out of it ?..

Also someone make a clean PR ^ and Q&A ?, Every time i try it says PR merge a dosen files with other repos.., rather then just the three.
-----

Now game runs, but loading a new game we have.
Code:
[  43.087561] HW.Memory <Error> core\memory.cpp:Memory::Write:197: unmapped Write32 0x0C04FEFE @ 0x00000000
[  43.089393] Debug.Emulated <Critical> core\hle\svc.cpp:SVC::Break:606: Emulated program broke execution!
[  43.090274] Debug.Emulated <Critical> core\hle\svc.cpp:SVC::Break:622: Break reason: PANIC
[  43.090961] HW.Memory <Error> core\memory.cpp:Memory::Write:197: unmapped Write32 0x0C04FEFE @ 0x00000000
[  43.091663] Debug.Emulated <Critical> core\hle\svc.cpp:SVC::Break:606: Emulated program broke execution!
[  43.092191] Debug.Emulated <Critical> core\hle\svc.cpp:SVC::Break:622: Break reason: PANIC

Still work very jittery, maybe change LOG to Critical in the .ini file, Will test later out at moment.

-----
Test now compiled.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Jhno591/citra-0vdac/build/1.0.4

Last edited by drwhojan,

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Came up with some think better!

Ok so I added in core2, ID2 this alow's Minecraft to Run, maybe other unkown games.

Branch Core2-ID2
https://github.com/Jhno591/citra/commit/11fd7c255b051e4f6790c26a4c3342a6e978b347

Sorry for ruff code, one mistake in there, memory.h ignore.

Maybe the citra team invite to clean it up, and make better one out of it ?..
-----

Now game runs, but loading a new game we have.
Code:
[  43.087561] HW.Memory <Error> core\memory.cpp:Memory::Write:197: unmapped Write32 0x0C04FEFE @ 0x00000000
[  43.089393] Debug.Emulated <Critical> core\hle\svc.cpp:SVC::Break:606: Emulated program broke execution!
[  43.090274] Debug.Emulated <Critical> core\hle\svc.cpp:SVC::Break:622: Break reason: PANIC
[  43.090961] HW.Memory <Error> core\memory.cpp:Memory::Write:197: unmapped Write32 0x0C04FEFE @ 0x00000000
[  43.091663] Debug.Emulated <Critical> core\hle\svc.cpp:SVC::Break:606: Emulated program broke execution!
[  43.092191] Debug.Emulated <Critical> core\hle\svc.cpp:SVC::Break:622: Break reason: PANIC
So any chance fix fire emblem warriors soon?.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guy from baidu say cb469b4 is master build not from BE.

I think the much older master builds will have worked the same as the bleeding edge.
he's just giving you the the number build be used, worked on too.

Basicly any that would work with the .ini file changed for n3ds games true/as enabled.

Ask him to upload his and give link, are you will be looking for a needle in a hay stack xd.

Are maybe some one here has it with this number ?..

Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: added info

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
I think the much older master builds will have worked the same as the bleeding edge.
he's just giving you the the number build be used, worked on too.

Basicly any that would work with the .ini file changed for n3ds games true/as enabled.

Ask him to upload his and give link, are you will be looking for a needle in a hay stack xd.

Are maybe some one here has it with this number ?..
Hm he give me this post https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5258350012 there people find good build for fe:w? i don t understand clearly.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hm he give me this post https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5258350012 there people find good build for fe:w? i don t understand clearly.
Nah. They say its unstable too but give more speed.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: matif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    tbf I haven't been around on the last pokeflood
    did it happen?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Wasn't it Scarlet and Violet?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Dunno, I stay in the EoF.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The craze must've had died down by then.
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but...