1. Miguel Gomez

Miguel Gomez GBAtemp Addict

Hey! Can you translate the words on the image that I posted? It'll be helpful the understand.

Edit: nvm. Google Translate helped me. It's really hard to write in japanese.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez, Jan 19, 2017
  2. marcydep

marcydep Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hi!I've downloaded the citra chinese build to play tomodachi life.I have a problem with the system keyboard,how would i solve this problem?

Suelio likes this.
  3. Urdaneta09

Urdaneta09 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
  4. LG_

LG_ GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    The system keyboard is not emulated yet

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I've posted about it https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-new-3ds-emulator.365154/page-316#post-7026753

5. marcydep

marcydep Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Ah!I've seen a lot of citra builds that have a .cpp file named swkbd and i thought it's a file to use software keyboard well.Maybe it's not finished?

6. LG_

LG_ GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    29 days since the last change in this pr https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2334

7. marcydep

marcydep Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
  8. Dampih

Dampih Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
  9. Miguel Gomez

Is there a build that can run better on AMD?
    Specs:
    Processor: AMD A10-7400P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 2.50GHz
    RAM: 8GB
    System Type: 64 bit
    GPU: AMD Radeon R6 Graphics

10. X Virus

X Virus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    @Leo121 , you are the man who merged citra build for AMD processor right? :)

Last edited by X Virus, Jan 20, 2017
  11. Miguel Gomez

I was asking a question. lol misread
    But meh. The specs aren't mine. A friend of mine wanted to play Fire Emblem on his AMD laptop. The "AVX Optimize" Build crashed on AMD but wasn't crashed on Nvidia.

Also, when I tested other builds(including the recent Chinese Build) on his laptop, it pretty feels like November 2016 Build.
    Games that are dank slow on his laptop:
    • Pokemon ORAS: 20-30FPS
    • Pokemon Sun and Moon: 8-12FPS
    • Fire Emblem Awakening: 10-30FPS
    • Fire Emblem Fates(Birthright): 10-30FPS
    • Ocarina of Time: 25-40FPS
    Compare that to mine, that's a huge gap. ORAS, FEA, FEF, and OOT reached to 40-60FPS and SM got 25-40FPS.

12. X Virus

Malaysia
    Since @Leo121 is the "creator" of AMD CPU's citra build,he can explain and tell you which build suitable for your friend pc,last year he got release a few unofficial build for AMD , but then he don't show up anymore in official 3ds citra gbetemp,maybe you ask at that official thread he will asnwer.......but,i personally think that there is no build run well on AMD CPU,mine testing pc is AMD graphic as well but it run well since its processor is intel core i3,sorry if you think i don't answer your question,but the answer is there,none of the build ,neither official nor unofficial ,work well on AMD CPU

13. Shinoby

Shinoby Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    I have a macbook and running citra Pokemon moon works not perfect smooth but its playable. Pokemon oras and x/y don't start.
    i installed bootcamp to start in windows 10, Pokemon does work here on the unofficial citra build. Now my question, what do i have to change in my source code for citra on mac OS X that it runs like the unofficial Chinese build, or is there anywhere the source files that i can compile it to run on mac?

14. LG_

LG_ GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    The official builds can run Pokémon as well (and better). You can run these games with the chinese build because there are illegal files that are needed for games like Pokémon/Mario Kart to even start.
    Here more details about the files: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/wiki/User-Directory
    You should read the FAQs too, this is answered there: https://citra-emu.org/wikis/faq

Last edited by LG_, Jan 20, 2017
  15. Shinoby

Shinoby Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Thank you that information helped me! I didn't know that was the reason.
    I got it working now and found a tutorial for adding GitHub branches to my build also added cheating bundle, if its allowed and if its wanted i will upload mac build for others here

LG_ likes this.
  16. LG_

LG_ GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Just remember that you can't share the 3DS system files, only your build (and you need to provide the source code for everything you post, what should be easy if you're using a Github account)

17. dragon258

dragon258 Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Anyone have tried to use qr codes in japanese dragon ball fusions with citra? i dont know how to fit the codes on screen with a citra build with qr code function

Attached Files:

18. X Virus

Malaysia
    In order to use the QR code of any 3ds game on citra,you need to adjust the square ( the white box which contain the code) ,the smaller the square at the middle ,the easier the citra able to scan it,i think most probably your code box is too big,i give an example ,this is a sample of code which can straight away scan by citra without any trouble ,since its square box is small enough for camera to capture,what i want to scan in this example is Evolution Set 14,look at the QR code for Evo Set 14,it is right in the middle(from left to right,from top to buttom)+small in its square box...........Actually there got official way to make every QR code able to scan easily on citra scanner but i not sure detail.

Attached Files:

Last edited by X Virus, Jan 21, 2017
  19. dragon258

dragon258 Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I have tried to reduce the size but even with it nothing appears on the screen, i upload a screenshot how my screen looks like by the way that codes are from digimon re digitize: decode? i was thinking about playing it i dont know that he have qr codes too
    Its somehow possible to convert qr codes for cheats?

0citra.png

Last edited by dragon258, Jan 21, 2017
  20. tabnk

tabnk GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Last edited by tabnk, Jan 21, 2017
    Kortest, Sandder9 and matif like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Unofficial, discussion, Chinese