Homebrew Citra: problem to run Super Smash Bors: files required

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, I have installed the latest Citra version, it works correctly.
But i have a little problem in order to run Super Smash Bros: it requires additional files of the System Archive. There is a guide (https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/) in order to dump them from the console but i don't want to hack it.
So I downoaded the file shared_font.bin and i put it in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sysdata, but i still have the message error.

So i need additional files and I found on google a package with the folder “user” and inside there are 4 folders:
  1. config: empty (but I still have my own config file)
  2. nand: 2 folders: data and 00000000000000000000000000000000
  3. sdmc: it include the folder Nintendo 3DS, but i still have it im my sdms folder
  4. sysdata: it includes the shared_font.bin file but i still have it
So, where can i find the files needed by Smash Bros in the nand or/and sdms folder?

Thank you very much!

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're asking for copyrighted/proprietary files, which is a no-no. Just because you supposedly own a 3DS doesn't mean it's not illegal to obtain them online. Your two options are to either ask elsewhere or bite the bullet and hack your 3DS and obtain them that way. There is zero consequence to setting up b9s.

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok thanks

Another question: i want to buy a mini-itx dedicated to emualtors. If i want to play with citra with its maxium perfomance, which are the required cpu,gpu,ram?
I would like to buy an i5 8600 (or i7 8700), a gtx 1060 and 8GB RAM DDR5 2666Mhz. Do you think that it’s enough? Or is it better a gtx 1070 and or 16 GB RAM?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs