Homebrew Citra latest nightly build 32x?

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And so OP tried and failed to install Linux, never to be heard from again until the repair shop reinstalls Windows for him... A cautionary tale
I should've mentioned that you need to be proficient with computers to use Linux. It's not really for people who don't know the difference between 32 and 64 bit. Lol.

Reactions: Margen67

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should've mentioned that you need to be proficient with computers to use Linux. It's not really for people who don't know the difference between 32 and 64 bit. Lol.
Unfortunately Windows 10 burns ISO natively, or maybe he would've been saved by "what's ISO and how do i make it Linux"

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You also have to get the 128-bit ISO patch by Raspberry Pi in order to get 64-bit Linux running off of Windows 10. (Just kidding)

But all you have to do is prepare a USB with Linux on it, then boot to the USB and install it.
But it will install over your Windows 10, so I would recommend making a dual-boot so you can still have both Windows 10 and Linux.

Reactions: 730

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just 3DS not a PS4..!
PS4 uses x86 with a Radeon graphics card, so it COULD be easier to emulate, with the appropriate hardware. Bad example.

But it doesn't even run most games full speed in a Native OS, you want to throw another one in the middle?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning