OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hello there.

I'm currently working on a .CT for Dragon Ball Fusions (v2.2.0) (Europe).
So far, I have made the following codes:

All Timespace Rift Battle codes (Ally/Enemy HP, Ki Orbs and Ultra Gauge)
Melee/Reserve Character EXP
Special Move 1,2,3 Power (170,000,000+ damage @_@)
Uub's HP (For the Gag side-quest on 2F. In case you're over-leveled)
Damage dealt to Krillin/Goku (3F), Bardock (4F)
Ring Course Timer (For the annoying Karin side-quest on 6F (Stupid magnets!)
Have (999 of) all Energy
Training List 100% Complete
Have all 7 Dragon Balls
Have all Characters
Team Name Mod
Team Member Character Mod
Custom Character EXP
Custom Character Rank Mod
Custom Character Name Mod
Custom Character Race Mod
Custom Character Gender Mod
Custom Character Attack Type Mod
Custom Character Pose Mod
Re-Create your Custom Character
Sesamy Name Mod
Sesamy Profile Mod
Play Coins

Oh and... Special Move mods for the Custom Character.
At this moment, I only made codes for the CC. The others will follow once I make the Special Move list.
I will add some enticing pictures once I'm well rested (4:50am here @_@).

Until then, I leave you with this juicy info:

-> My (non-EX fused) Offworlder has Big Bang Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, and Supernova. ;)
Are you drooling yet?

I will update this post as I work on the table.

15.6.2018 Update:
Here are the pictures, as promised. https://imgur.com/a/t2bu2Do

The Special Move List is proceeding nicely.
However, since I'm a stickler for details... It will be a while before it's done.

19.6.2018 Update
Due to some rather...annoying real life circumstances, the progress of the CT has slowed to a crawl.
My apologies, but that is out of my control. Today, for example, I had to do manual labor for a whopping 12 hours!
With NO pay! ...Sigh.

Still... Rest assured knowing that I will not stop working on it.

23.6.2018 Update:
Added more codes. Check the list above.

I found the addresses for the Passive Skills. However, the digits are annoying...
Example: 1EA3FDD3 - Mood Maker | 62F1FB7C - Acrobat
I'll have to check every single character for the digits to their skills. This will take a while...

(I also found the addresses for Special Move 1,2,3 Ki Cost, but I don't think it's necessary.)

(The EXP codes are rather annoying because they have 2-3 sets of addresses per battle.
Meaning that I have to fight the same battle several times to get them all.)

26.6.2018 Update:
Added 'Have all 7 Dragon Balls' cheat code
Added 'Have all Characters' cheat code
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/E8TNSwX

Added 'Custom Character Rank Mod' cheat code

27.6.2018 Update:
I'm putting the cheat table on hold because Arisha's 2nd weapon (the Spellwhip) came out.
I will continue working on it once I get her to level 90 (level 69 at the moment).

Thank you for your understanding.

29.6.2018 Update:
Since Arisha has been leveled to 90, I am hereby continuing my work.

30.6.2018 Update:
Found the addresses for the 'Team Member' characters.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/4FCmJhF

2.7.2018 Update:
Added 'Re-Create your Custom Character' code (Race, Gender, Voice... etc. etc.)
Added 'Custom Character EXP' code (Directly affects Level and Stats)
Added 'Custom Character Name Mod' code (8 letters/symbols limit)

Added 'Team Name Mod' code (8 letters/symbols limit)
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/k7kztmh

Added 'Sesamy Name Mod' (aka. Caulifla)
Here's a pic: https://imgur.com/a/FS0819a
I also took the liberty of modifying her Profile.
(It was annoying me, you see.)

5.7.2018 Update:
Added 'Custom Character Race Mod'
Added 'Custom Character Gender Mod' (You can equip Female clothes. ...That's trippy.)
Added 'Custom Character Attack Type Mod' (e.g. Power/Technique/Speed)
Added 'Custom Character Pose Mod' (Not sure if anyone will be using this one)
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/xioXoKz

19.11.2018 Update:
...Damn. It's been a while since I last updated this post. @_@
Ahem. Anyway... Since many people have asked me for a Demo of the table, I have finally decided to make one.
So, here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/112yzjw5q4hjvqc

Make sure to read the "Table Extras" and the "Read me"! They contain very useful information.

If you want every single cheat listed above...you'll have to wait for the official release.
Also, do note that the cheat table -- like the one for SMT IV -- will not be free.

--> The price will be set at a measly $5. <--
I believe this is fair on my part.

Note: If you're underage and therefore do not own a credit card, kindly ask your parents/relatives to buy it for you.
I will not budge on this matter. No one can blame me for trying to protect my Intellectual Property.

That is all.

Last edited by Lucky Cross,

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Waiting for this game CT ( and maybe SMT 4A ). Here hoping your work + life are always good. Keep it up, buddy!!!

Thank you for your support. As I mentioned in my other thread, I will indeed be making a CT for Apocalypse.
I'll start making one after Fusions. I also plan on doing:

- SMT DS Soul Hackers
- SMT DS Overclocked
- SMT DS 2 Record Breaker

That is, of course, if no one made a CT/SE for them already...

Going to bed now. I'm very, very tired.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
-SMT DS Overclocked on Citra is unplayable atm( same problem/bugs with Fire Emblem Echoes + Pokemon X/Y ) so no use making a CT for it
-The other 2 is playable so you can make a CT ( I have a clear save data on DS 2 RB so i hope i can be of some use, but Soul Hacker i don't have 1)
-Another request is can you make a cheat option in DB Fusions which you can use spotpass fusion ? - I saw video on Internet which by going online with spotpass fusion they can fuse SSJ4 Gogeta with SSB Gogeta to create the strongest char in the game O.o

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
-SMT DS Overclocked on Citra is unplayable atm( same problem/bugs with Fire Emblem Echoes + Pokemon X/Y ) so no use making a CT for it
-The other 2 is playable so you can make a CT ( I have a clear save data on DS 2 RB so i hope i can be of some use, but Soul Hacker i don't have 1)
-Another request is can you make a cheat option in DB Fusions which you can use spotpass fusion ? - I saw video on Internet which by going online with spotpass fusion they can fuse SSJ4 Gogeta with SSB Gogeta to create the strongest char in the game O.o

1) Actually... Overclocked is very much playable. You just have to let the intro song play twice.
Then, the third time it plays, the video will appear, allowing you to skip it. Proof -> https://imgur.com/a/WxmFW4s
The game is indeed unplayable on Nightly/Canary, however. (Not even letting the song play out twice works.)

2) A clear save, you say? I don't need it at the moment, but it's good to know that it's readily available.

3) I think you mean StreetPass, and not SpotPass.
I do not think this can be done with Citra BE, since it has no online multiplayer support.
As for Nightly/Canary... Wait... In that video, were they using a real 3DS, or Citra Nightly/Canary?
I honestly don't think this can be done. Hmm... I'll try it later on Nightly/Canary.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1) Actually... Overclocked is very much playable. You just have to let the intro song play twice.
Then, the third time it plays, the video will appear, allowing you to skip it. Proof -> https://imgur.com/a/WxmFW4s
The game is indeed unplayable on Nightly/Canary, however. (Not even letting the song play out twice works.)

2) A clear save, you say? I don't need it at the moment, but it's good to know that it's readily available.

3) I think you mean StreetPass, and not SpotPass.
I do not think this can be done with Citra BE, since it has no online multiplayer support.
As for Nightly/Canary... Wait... In that video, were they using a real 3DS, or Citra Nightly/Canary?
I honestly don't think this can be done. Hmm... I'll try it later on Nightly/Canary.

1) Woah!!! That's the 1st time i see that Overclocked can be played. Can u give me link of that version? I am gonna try to run it + Fire Emblem Echoes( same problem so hope it will work)
2) Yeah a clear save. Ready to give it whenever you want
3) just checked it. Turned out they use NTR plugin on a hacked 3ds to have all character and use StreetPass fusion.....

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
1) Woah!!! That's the 1st time i see that Overclocked can be played. Can u give me link of that version? I am gonna try to run it + Fire Emblem Echoes( same problem so hope it will work)
2) Yeah a clear save. Ready to give it whenever you want
3) just checked it. Turned out they use NTR plugin on a hacked 3ds to have all character and use StreetPass fusion.....

1) Erm... You already have it. You wrote in my SMT IV thread that you tested the CT.
Therefore, you already have Citra BE. Still... You can find the link to it in the description of the SMT IV video.
(Which you already did.) ...Unless you meant the game itself. In which case, can't help you there.

3) Hah. Bummer.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1) Erm... You already have it. You wrote in my SMT IV thread that you tested the CT.
Therefore, you already have Citra BE. Still... You can find the link to it in the description of the SMT IV video.
(Which you already did.) ...Unless you meant the game itself. In which case, can't help you there.

3) Hah. Bummer.

1) Oh so you use the same version of citra to run Overclocked. I used canary/nightly to run Overclocked and couldn't run it so i didn't bother to test with bleeding edge. I thought that bleeding edge is only use for when i want to run SMT IV CT =)) Now from your advice, i will try to run O + Echoes
3) You plan to create an unlock all char code?

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
1) Oh so you use the same version of citra to run Overclocked. I used canary/nightly to run Overclocked and couldn't run it so i didn't bother to test with bleeding edge. I thought that bleeding edge is only use for when i want to run SMT IV CT =)) Now from your advice, i will try to run O + Echoes
3) You plan to create an unlock all char code?

3) I do indeed. Still, it will have to wait until the Special Move/Skill List is done.

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Oh variation is goku and vegeta other fusion forms. Such as SSGSS Vegito ,etc. So looking forward to try out SSJ4 Gogeta. He 's my most favorite char in DB

So that's what you meant. SSGSS Vegito, Goku Black/Rose, Fused/Zamas and Trunks (Super) are added by the 2.2.0 update.
None of the Fusion Dance characters can be used as separate characters (e.g: Gotenks/SSJ3, Gogeta/SSJ4).
I'll have to make a character mod for them. ...And, of course, this means more digits.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So that's what you meant. SSGSS Vegito, Goku Black/Rose, Fused/Zamas and Trunks (Super) are added by the 2.2.0 update.
None of the Fusion Dance characters can be used as separate characters (e.g: Gotenks/SSJ3, Gogeta/SSJ4).
I'll have to make a character mod for them. ...And, of course, this means more digits.

Yeah. I heard there is a hack on real 3ds allow you to use them as separate character. So goodluck to you when mod them.

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Can i have the release date of the tool.? Been dying to try out ^^!!

As I wrote in the latest update, the work on the cheat table has been halted for the time being.
If you wish to know the details, kindly read "27.6.2018 Update".

I do not set release dates for my cheat tables. If I do, and I go past it, people get disappointed.
In terms of cheat codes, the table is 80% complete. However, since I have to write up all the digits
(e.g. Character Mod, Special Move, Special Skill, Passive Skill) it will be a while before it's done.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As I wrote in the latest update, the work on the cheat table has been halted for the time being.
If you wish to know the details, kindly read "27.6.2018 Update".

I do not set release dates for my cheat tables. If I do, and I go past it, people get disappointed.
In terms of cheat codes, the table is 80% complete. However, since I have to write up all the digits
(e.g. Character Mod, Special Move, Special Skill, Passive Skill) it will be a while before it's done.

Just read your update =)) i can understand your passion for Vindictus. Goodluck grinding

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Just read your update =)) i can understand your passion for Vindictus. Goodluck grinding

Found the character mod addresses. Proof: https://imgur.com/a/4FCmJhF
Just a matter of time now before I run into the digits of the Fusion Dance characters.
(And, hopefully, the Bosses (e.g. Hildegarn/Ultra Pinich) and the StreetPass-exclusive fusions.)

Fun times ahead.

Edit:

Found them. I added a picture to the above link.

Last edited by Lucky Cross,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: