DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This thread is specifically designed so that the circlejerkers here can circlejerk without shitting up other threads.

To lazy to tag people.

D

Deleted User

Is......is this meant to be a serious-ass thread?

I very rarely roam the EoF, but it's a bit sad to not see any positive fun around it anymore... :C

D

Deleted User

If you're confusing EOF with a commedy club, you are mistaken.
There's only doom and dispair in EOF.
Well... let's just say it's a mix at times...
Just that there's not been many "quality" EoF threads lately, in my opinion.

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Gay, lesbian, I'm Cat Noir.

So getting back to circle jerking, reason I asked your gender was because I saw this topic and I thought to myself "hmmm what's a woman doing in a circle jerk topic?". Because you see circle jerking is a sport reserved only for men.
We get together and we talk about our fake love for women while women talk about their fake orgasms with us.
Then we talk about our business cards and the various asses of our secretaries in our offices and how we can ruin the lives of these 19 year old dreamers by crushing their lives with a dose of reality at work. Then after that, we get more shitfaced with beer and scotch and we forget where we parked our BMWs. So we find them tomorrow, $200 later at the impound with a broken windshield.
Circle jerking is a unique sport but it has to be done properly. It's no place for amateurs.

Reactions: DinohScene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup