Hacking cIOSX rev21d2x: Yet Another Hot Fix!!!!

Did d2x work for you?

• Yes, I had an issue with the official cios and d2x fixed it

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • Yes, but everything was already working for me with the official cios

Votes: 82 42.5%
  • No, and I posted what goes wrong

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • No, and I won't report what goes wrong because I am a troll

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

davebaol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@XICO2KK
Did you see the new branch d2x-alt? That's for alternative d2x, namely d2x-alt, which is inherited from v9.
On the other hand the trunk is for standard d2x, namely just d2x, which is inherited from v8.
And you can see from the changelog that r51, which is in the trunk, contains some fixes taken from v9.
Anyways at the moment there's no support for wWii into SVN repo. I've just prepared the repo for d2x-v10 and d2x-alt-v10.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The download will probably be available here when ready for public release, and from modmii.

Edit:
Dave, is there a specific setting to enable the "experimental rev17-like emuNAND" added to d2x rev7?
I'll add support for rev17 to USBloaderGX, but if that rev17-like works it would be great for users.

IpHOnELY

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The download will probably be available here when ready for public release, and from modmii.

Edit:
Dave, is there a specific setting to enable the "experimental rev17-like emuNAND" added to d2x rev7?
I'll add support for rev17 to USBloaderGX, but if that rev17-like works it would be great for users.

I'ts for Wii U ? (vWii)

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I always thought he was just referring to the normal emuNAND that everyone uses from d2x, asuming it's LIKE rev17 but not completely the same.

davebaol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No there's no specific setting. You should recompile d2x after changing a #define in /ffs-plugin/plugin.c.
Anyways from my tests rev17-LIKE doesn't gives you higher compatibility. But feel free to test it yourself because I tested just few games.

themanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edit:
Like davebaol said, that is a dead end. I tested it several time from builds that fix94 compiled for that purpose and nothing really worked that didn't with the regular build.
Don't waste your time. It would be best to introduce support for rev18, per my tests. Actually, I've been playing MotoHeroz quite a bit lately (got hooked up after using if for tests) and have not had a single crash.

davebaol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just making fun of you guys :evil:
Jokes apart I'm just trying to let ModMii digest d2x-alt packages but still no go. :(
Hopefully XFlak can help me somehow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse