cIOSCorp

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Sicklyboy, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Sicklyboy
    OP

Sicklyboy ~I have crippling depression~

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Yes, I am a noob to Wii homebrew and backup loading.

I used the cIOSCorp installer to (hopefully) install cIOSCorp. I used the installer you get when you email the address they give you.

I don't think you need to supply any cIOS's, it comes with a folder with a lot of them in it. I loaded everything onto my SD card like I should, went to HBC and launched the installer, all it did was give me a black screen.

About to restart my wii and hopefully try it again... am I doing something wrong?

EDIT - Rebooted wii, reran the installer and it opened now. Every cIOS errored though =(

I am getting Error -1029 for all except cIOS 53, 55, 56, 60, and 70, which return Error -2013. Can somebody tell me what to do to fix these errors, and explain thoroughly how to do so? I know we can't supply cIOS's here so I will have to look them up if I need different ones, but can somebody tell me what I need and how to fix this? Thank you so much

2. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Seems you didn't install a patched IOS/cIOS before running the installer
    Did you follow a guide, or just tried cIOSCORP installer immediately?

3. gameguy95

gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

Banned
    Jan 27, 2009
    United States
    Furrytown
    ^most likely was a noob and thought immediately running cIOSCORP would work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice