Hacking cIOSCORP or DARKCORP - Which is best for key cIOSs/IOSs

stevie1978

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been using cIOSCORP 3.6/DARKCORP to install key IOSs/cIOSs is there any Homebrew Program better or equivalent to install up to date cIOSs/IOSs?

Clarky The Merc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to install official IOS's then DOP-Mii (formerly known as DOP-IOS) is the best option out there but for installing cIOS then DARKCORP is the best option.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DARKCORP 1.0 loads ALL.

Clarky The Merc said:
to install official IOS's then DOP-Mii (formerly known as DOP-IOS) is the best option out there but for installing cIOS then DARKCORP is the best option.

Dop-Mii: Installs official IOS from Nintendo and patch them with signing bug and other options.
DARKCORP: Installs all IOS from Nintendo + DIP Plugin of X revision of cIOS of Waninkoko to load games via DVD-Video by Disc Channel.

Basically. cIOSCORP/DARKCORP is a cIOS is one that eliminates the original IOS used by the SystemMenu and replaces it. For this reason, the SystemMenu automatically cIOS and loads of games allows DVD-Video mode from the Disc Channel, without any pre-load "loader." Of course it is risky, that everyone do as they need, but after pleading not come to mourn a solution to their problems.

QUOTE(gameguy95 @ May 9 2010, 07:54 PM) DARKCORP = cIOSCORP 4.0

866529_feedback_form_excellent.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...