Hacking cIOScorp - any specific order of wads?

Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
I have System Menu 3.2

cIOScorp Installer doesn't work on my wii, so I know that I can just install the wads normally (Confirm that plz).

Is there any specific order of the cIOScorp wads that I want to install?
Also, I heard you have to install cIOS60BF.wad or something...Do I need to or is that only for 4.0?

thx.

K

Kurisuellegarden

Why doesn't cIOSCORP work? It should work, I really don't recommend installing them yourself since you seem kinda new to this.

Try googling for the cIOSCORP package if yours doesn't work.

Do you get an error or something?

That 60 fix is only for system menu 4.0, at least, I think so. =]

I followed the guide, but...I've been meaning on making a guide myself, since I found a way to skip some steps and create a faster package. (cIOSCORP.dol is a batch installer.) =] I throw some extra wads in there to save time.

Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
It does work... but I dont have an SD card to load the wads. I have a usb stick. And wad manager 1.4 can load from a usb stick.

So can I install it without a specific order? and maybe you can make a quick guide here (would be very helpful
smile.gif
)

K

Kurisuellegarden

the wad manager with usb stick has been kinda iffy. It installs some wads and then some it doesn't. I wouldn't entirly trust it. =\

K

Kurisuellegarden

I know it can. I've used it before to test somethings when I lost my SD card reader got lost. o-o I've installed wads before and some of them, it would occasionally not install. o-o I used usb 1 and 2 and two different kingston sizes.

Well, if you haven't had an issue with it, and you have full trust in your USB stick, install every wad in the cIOSCORP folder. =]

Have preloader installed beforehand though in case it messes up.

K

Kurisuellegarden

Yeah, you can start from random areas, but I suggest just going from top to bottom in a straight line. =]

antimatter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Kurisuellegarden said:
Why doesn't cIOSCORP work? It should work, I really don't recommend installing them yourself since you seem kinda new to this.

in fact. i dont think i would recommend installing cioscorp at all. its terrible

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
antimatter said:
Kurisuellegarden said:

in fact. i dont think i would recommend installing cioscorp at all. its terrible
+1
Why the hell would you want cioscorp when you are on 3.2 just now? For whatever reason - there are much better options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr