Hacking CIOSCORP and Preloader latest news

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I haven't been able to keep in touch with the latest news well because there are too many pages. So I want to be able to load waninoko's menu patcher from boot, have it permantly stuck to the system so that it's not affected when I reset a software, change game or restart machine. Which of 1 these would allow me to do that or should I wait for Bootmii.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I read this as "I am too lazy to actually read all the hard work everyone else has done, and would like someone to make it easy for me by noobing me through the process" am I about right
tongue.gif

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
MadBob said:
I read this as "I am too lazy to actually read all the hard work everyone else has done, and would like someone to make it easy for me by noobing me through the process" am I about right
tongue.gif
lol,

I hate flaming people... but I will consider that as a cold shower, so it is fine with me...
wink.gif

R

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not lazy, I've read every thread in this section, especially with the softchip thread where I have downloaded all the latest revision, it's that with this I thought I give people more time, but now I hear people have installed CIOSCORP so is it safe to install or people still editing it? I will give people space, I'm not asking for any downloads, just want the latest news.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I am not lazy, I've read every thread in this section, especially with the softchip thread where I have downloaded all the latest revision, it's that with this I thought I give people more time, but now I hear people have installed CIOSCORP so is it safe to install or people still editing it? I will give people space, I'm not asking for any downloads, just want the latest news.
yes your are lazy, just look at my posts and other peoples posts towards you in the calm apps section.....
you take the mick with many things like ftpii etc....
and read....Anyone Please don't post in here, close it, he should read it for himself, even if theirs a thousand pages!

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
yes your are lazy, just look at my posts and other peoples posts towards you in the calm apps section.....
and read....Anyone Please don't post in here, close it, he should read it for himself, even if theirs a thousand pages!

that FTPii thing was true, anyway he released a new one, he realized the problem I had was true so he added a new one.
smile.gif

brownmurder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

jesus do you do anything but bitch at people?
i see you in every thread just either spamming or being a nob, i dont know if your just doing it for post count or just as a power trip but give it a rest
and i know im not the only person who thinks the same as i have seen it posted before.

now for the guy who wants the info
i have been following the cioscorp and preloader threads and i cant understand it all but what i can tell is they both seem to be early on in development so i would just wait, Crediar will be bringing a updated version of preloader out with a load from dol fix soon

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The problem is that it is really annoying to read the same question´s over and over again and this very often in a new created thread.
You guys should really learn to read.

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brownmurder said:
now for the guy who wants the info
i have been following the cioscorp and preloader threads and i cant understand it all but what i can tell is they both seem to be early on in development so i would just wait, Crediar will be bringing a updated version of preloader out with a load from dol fix soon

Very thank you for that, yer so I'm waiting for bootmii, I thought it was in early dev. brick risk no worries I'll wait, the wii community is all about waiting for all the good things to come out, we've had so many good things.

Posts merged

QUOTE(nIxx @ Jan 18 2009, 01:31 PM) The problem is that it is really annoying to read the same question´s over and over again and this very often in a new created thread.
You guys should really learn to read.

I apologise, I was hoping to add in new news here or provide downloads to people who are in the same position.

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The problem is you're expecting help at GBATemp without them talking about either 1.) you being a jerk of some form, for some reason or 2.) how you have to demodulate the flux capacitor. Honestly. Most of the time they're very immature.

Hell, I only signed up cause of WiiGator.

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
the actual problem is mate, that all these guys work all this shit out and post it here for us to use and exploit and lets be honest, 99% of people that install GammA, CORP, or whatever are using it for blatant fuckin piracy...

so if your gettin free games, i think we could atleast have the decency to read up on a few god damn pages atleast to get a grip of stuff....

ive asked a few dumb questions myself over the months, but i've then gone away and READ UP...

if you actually show you've searched and tried to help your self, you'll find the likes of Dynamite, Taz, Ether, IronMask, Big Moe and the other fellas can be really helpful.. u just gotta luk like your helping ya self man..

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
f you actually show you've searched and tried to help your self, you'll find the likes of Dynamite, Taz, Ether, IronMask, Big Moe and the other fellas can be really helpful.. u just gotta luk like your helping ya self man..
I'm pretty sure many people on this forum have been thankful of my help it's just those cocky pirates out their who are 5 year old wanting everything shot at them without knowing what the hell they're doing, i helped robiul a few times, after he was blatantly not reading what i was replying for him to check out etc.....
it's like the GXGeo thread, absolute ridiculous, iv'e said EXACTLY how to proceed, YET THEY STILL DON'T KNOW! i mean come on, do i need to distribute my files to everyone who can't figure shit out for themselves, NO1 PM ME FOR MY BIOS! and if you can't follow a simple tutorial....fuck off!

And what the fucks post count got to do with anything you complete asshole, bugger off and suck a straw and go have a wobble in the corner, if it helps you iv'e asked Admin to remove my post count, or put a limit on it, which cannot be done....s F off, it's not like hitting a few thousand makes me get a semi on, what a total idiot....

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
robiul said:

To be completely fair if you have read the whole thread and are uncertain if it is at the stage where you should try it, then you shouldn't. To be sure you don't get "mildly roasted" you could have made your own summary in the original thread and asked for confirmation of your facts.

D

Deleted User

don't flame this guy, it's just hard to keep up with those threads.
I kept up for about 60 pages in one, and like 15 in the other.
I think people have just been throwing around ideas for the past few days, but eventually someone will be like "Z0MGwtfPIN3apple!!!!!!" and they will know the solution

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
sorry folks,
I am new in this wii world.
so maybe I should stay quiet on the side.
but I have to agree with some people going berserk when we see the same question everywhere. I get that in the places were I bring the knowledge. people are getting lazy and it can sometimes be too much.

It is a general problem.
look at any thread which reached 60pages or more.. you could remove over half of the pages with redundant question.
only a few couple of people are trying to improve the scene (even putting their WIIs at risks sometimes) while others are only here to grab easy solution.
I do not have the knowledge yet on helping them for the wii part, but I noticed that we are missing some tools to ease our work on the windows world and it is more my world.. so I hope you will someday use one of my tool.

I will take the example of the preloader and cioscorp...
so many pages to read.. but if you do you learn a lot from them. I just wish that every 4 posts I would not see the same request appearing.
oh, I share the blame, some of my posts were stupid, or even off topic.. but I am trying to learn, not to leech.
hell I have known how to install cioscorp for a little while now.. but I haven't yet, because I would rather spend my (actually very limited) time developing a small gui to parse FS folders... and not to mention that I now know the way a wii is supposed to work thus minimizing the risks of bricking my wii because I know what I am doing, not blindly following a tutorial.

so although i do not agree with the colored language of DJ, stop thinking what the forum can do for you, and search a little bit.. if you cannot find, then ask.. but you have to put an effort.
that's my 2 cents.
I do not mean to be aggressive or anything..

and please think of this post as a constructive approach, not a flaming of any sort.

R.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs