Hacking cIOS38r17 installer problem

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I try to use the cIOS38r16 installer and it doesnt work whenever I go inside and press A button the wii remote disconnects, I disconnected all GC controllers and removed all the GC memory cards, still nothing. I googled around but it didnt help, how do you fix this? I recently bought Sonic Colours and well it had an update and now USB Loader GX doesnt work says
"ERROR!
USB Loader GX needs unstubbed cIOS 222 v4 or 249 v9+

I found
222 = 0
249= 0

Go figure out how to get some cIOS action going on in your Wii and come back and see me."

So any help? thanks.

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Use ModMii to get WADS and install them with MMM - its easier to u.
Run ModMii, type I agree, choose Page 2 (type 2), select all these cIOS: 222/223/224/249/250 and download them. You need patched IOS 36 or 236 to install them with MMM.
MMM: reload IOS 36 or 236, select WAD installation, and mark all those selected cIOS and hit A to install them. this will install them.
If u wanna a complete IOS/cIOS update, run ModMii and select Wizard, say ur Wii is virgin and stay with ur SM 4.2. Then follow guide step by step.
Its easier and safe.
enjoy it
wink.gif

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
egurgle said:
Use ModMii to get WADS and install them with MMM - its easier to u.
Run ModMii, type I agree, choose Page 2 (type 2), select all these cIOS: 222/223/224/249/250 and download them. You need patched IOS 36 or 236 to install them with MMM.
MMM: reload IOS 36 or 236, select WAD installation, and mark all those selected cIOS and hit A to install them. this will install them.
If u wanna a complete IOS/cIOS update, run ModMii and select Wizard, say ur Wii is virgin and stay with ur SM 4.2. Then follow guide step by step.
Its easier and safe.
enjoy it
wink.gif
More detailed please? I have 222/223/224/249/250 but I dont know how to get patched IOS 36 or 236 and install them with MMM and I dont know how to install the cIOS do I need to use mmm or wad manager? So im in MMM what do I need to do? I have all the files you said.

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
U can use MMM or DOP-Mii wiibrew editon to patch IOS 36, or use IOS 236 installer v4.
But is better u use ModMii: http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows
Choose Wizard mode and say ur Wii is virgin and choose desired SM (4.1 recommended). ModMii will generate a guide for u,,, just follow step by step and ull get all u need - again,,, dont skip steps! its safe and too much easy
wink.gif

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
egurgle said:
U can use MMM or DOP-Mii wiibrew editon to patch IOS 36, or use IOS 236 installer v4.
But is better u use ModMii: http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows
Choose Wizard mode and say ur Wii is virgin and choose desired SM (4.1 recommended). ModMii will generate a guide for u,,, just follow step by step and ull get all u need - again,,, dont skip steps! its safe and too much easy
wink.gif
But whenever I use IOS 236 installer v3 or v4 it says Exception (DSI) occurred!
Then below some letters and crap.
And how do I install IOS 36 with MMM or DOP-Mii? can you please explain and dont tell anything about ModMii >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone