cIOS36 rev7 installer

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jadeep94, Jul 21, 2009.

Jul 21, 2009

cIOS36 rev7 installer by jadeep94 at 3:55 AM (2,047 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. jadeep94
    OP

Newcomer jadeep94 Newbie

United States
    ok so i tried making my wii run backups from the disc channel. First i tried that rebooting with hooks using neogamma. It worked!!

Then tried using Menu rebooter didnt work. I heard from wiihacks.com that i had to simply shut the wii off for its effects to go away. Well i had downloaded it as an app using HBC and then WAD. i uninstalled the WAD one using wad manager but the apps one i have no idea how.

Then i tried using rev7 but i got the error thing. Now i didnt know how to remove rev7 already had rev13.

So now when i try to run the game using the reboot thing with hooks my wii freezes after a couple of seconds. I have to unplug the power and then its back to normal the games work when i use the back up launchers.

So i was wondering if anyone had a way to fix this.

Before the rest of the stuff i tried to download CIOSCORP cIOS and CORPCIOS but even then the rebooting hook still worked.

2. Meannekes

Member Meannekes GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    if you have installed rev 7 and than install rev13 it will overwrite rev7

3. jadeep94
    OP

Newcomer jadeep94 Newbie

United States
    MEANNEKES i have no idea what you made me do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT WORKS EVEN BETTER IT RUNS GAMES RIGHT OFF THE DISC CHANNEL AND I DONT EVEN HAVE TO REBOOT OVER AGAIN TO PUT IN ANOTHER GAME!!!