CIOS247 better for BackupLauncher 0.1 or for 0.3?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by hemen_kap, Nov 7, 2008.

1. hemen_kap
    OP

Newcomer hemen_kap Newbie

Hi,

Sorry to create a new topic, but the one IOS247 for backup launcher 0.3 is getting really confusing.

I like the idea that DVDX is installed on IOS247 to be used with Backup launcher 0.1 of Wii gator.

This way we always keep ios249 for the latest backup loader version (0.3 for now).

This will help Wani and WiiGator les confusion so that they keep working on 249.

Let me know.

-Hemen

2. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    first of all I don't know if are asking , or telling ??

cause if you are asking yes cios247 is better to use with WGBL0.1 .

and there is a thread with tons of posts about that matter , so you didn't have to open a new topic , please don't do that , and enjoy your stay [​IMG]

3. djtaz

Member djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Ireland
    It works both ways - using 247 for v0.1 or for 0.3 with the fixed v0.3 dol or wad

Its basically down to personal likes or dislikes though i think WiiPower who initially posted on the idea has more games working with 247 on v0.3 than people like myself that used 247 on v0.1

Its entirely up to yourself - Wiipowers excellent instructions and files and in the first post on his thread and mine are in my signature zip file in the WIIHOWTO.html

Hope that helps but best to keep all these posts on the actual thread as posting so amny new threads just adds to the confusion people have

4. falcomainer

Newcomer falcomainer Advanced Member

United States
    So can I use dvdx and the old cios installer to play wii backup loader 0.3, if so can someone send m the wad file I need to install, im asking this because when I try to install with the new cios at some point when installing it comes up with a message saying exception(DSI)occurred, i think its an internet problem but it dont matter if someone can send me the wad plz, thanks

5. overflow74

Newcomer overflow74 Member

France
    Is it a solution for Rock Band?
    Can we use cIOS247 for GeckoOS and use another ios for Rock Band ?