CIOS usb 2.0

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by grox, Aug 3, 2009.

Aug 3, 2009

CIOS usb 2.0 by grox at 8:00 PM (986 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. grox
    OP

Newcomer grox Member

Netherlands
    I'm on Rev 13b and FW 4.1E. Do I need to install also the USB2.0 Cios or is it already integrated in one of the CIOS-es?
    What is the adventage of this CIOS? Does it load games faster with USB loader? Where to find it and how to install it?

2. Ericthegreat

Member Ericthegreat Not New Member

United States
    As far as I know its integrated.

3. Mark McDonut

Member Mark McDonut GBAtemp Fan

United States
    No you don't have to, If you aren't having any problems with any of your games don't make more work for yourself. 222 and 223 are additional cIOSes but mainly for people having issues of sleeping hard drives and usb devices not recognized.

4. grox
    OP

Newcomer grox Member

Netherlands
    ok, thanks for the quick reply's.

Some more quastions (hope i'm in the good forum)

The only thing is that I cannot play Super Smash Bros Brawl. I can play it, but it freezes everytime on the same spot in the game. I thought it had something to do with the USB cios. I'm using Rev 700 from USB loader GX.
    The game is ripped from an original. Are more people having this problem? And anybody has an solution?

Also with the rev 700 I don't see the complete names of the games anymore. With rev643 I can see them. What has been changed to this? Is it reading from titles.txt (and where to get the last updated version) or database.txt?

One more question: is there already an "hack" or something to play Wii Sports Resort without the motion plus?

5. nicky041192

Member nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    nope and never will.