Steven3009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3.3U with HBC and cIOS 36 ver.9.
Ive tried to install cIOS USB 2.0 beta 3. During installing (dowloading 15 files) Ive got Internet problem and install freezed with exception and "code dump". Wii freezed too.
Then ive tried to install it once more - Internet ok, but installation freezed with the same error.
The third time Ive tried all files have been downloaded but installation get an error after downloading - "bad hash data". I dont know what to do with this. What can I do to fix this?

Please help.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Steven3009 said:
Ive tried to install cIOS USB 2.0 beta 3. During installing (dowloading 15 files) Ive got Internet problem and install freezed with exception and "code dump". Wii freezed too.
Then ive tried to install it once more - Internet ok, but installation freezed with the same error.
The third time Ive tried all files have been downloaded but installation get an error after downloading - "bad hash data". I dont know what to do with this. What can I do to fix this?

Please help.

place the wad mentioned in the readme on the root of your card and use the "wad install" method...

IOS36-64-v1042.wad is the name... U easy should find it with google...

Steven3009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--=ZerO=-- said:
Steven3009 said:

Please help.

place the wad mentioned in the readme on the root of your card and use the "wad install" method...

IOS36-64-v1042.wad is the name... U easy should find it with google...

Maybe I mistake but IOS USB 2.0 beta 3 doesn't have any installation options like wad install" method

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey