cIOS Unsyncs controller

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by SCrumpy, May 25, 2010.

1. SCrumpy
    OP

SCrumpy Newbie

Newcomer
    May 25, 2010
    United States
    Sorry I haven't been able to find any information on this by searching. Whenever I go to install cIOS rev 19 to 222 or 249 my wii controller un syncs mid install and I cant push a to advance. Any thoughts?

2. Slimmmmmm

Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

Nov 1, 2007
    the land of lol
    Have you been using Triiforce ?

3. SCrumpy
    OP

SCrumpy Newbie

Newcomer
    May 25, 2010
    United States
    No im not using triiforce

4. Zetta_x

Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

Mar 4, 2010
    United States
    I am guessing you are on System menu 4.2

Make sure you follow the 4.2 hacking guide exactly, I forget what exactly triggers this event but you are missing something.

5. SCrumpy
    OP

SCrumpy Newbie

Newcomer
    May 25, 2010
    United States
    I am on system 4.2 I have installed homebrew, dope mii v12 I installed IOS36 w/fakesign now would the next step be running cIOSXr19 rev 19?In order to get wiiflow to work

6. linkinworm

linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

May 30, 2008
    Birmingham (England)
    you need to delete the stub IOS i believe in 4.2 nintendo stubed 222 223 249 250 and 254. i just deleted them all to be safe using ATD then reinstalled what i needed to continue beta testing shizzle

7. SCrumpy
    OP

SCrumpy Newbie

Newcomer
    May 25, 2010
    United States
    ok I did all that and seem to have evrything running. I want to run a game from a flash usb drive but I think it might not be compatible (scandisc micro cruzer 8gb) can I load a backed up game from a SD card?

8. Zetta_x

Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

Mar 4, 2010
    United States
    I believe you can, you will have to configure your SD card around and try going into your USB loader's options to read from SD rather than USB. I am under the assumption you have a Fat32 formatted SD card. In that case, you will need to create a wbfs folder in the root of your SD card. Then try copying a game (requires the right CIOS and make sure your loader has full support of that CIOS and Fat32 format)