Hacking cIOS rev 15 with uloader/neogamma

Korny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i upgraded to cios rev15 to play NSMBW on DISC (keep in mind i dont have a external hd, all i have are discs)

uloader3.1 loads it just fine, along with cod:mwr, drawn to life, super smash bros brawl (all i tested)

however when loading band hero, or guitar hero 5 it gets stuck at that black screen.. (but i had it working with cios rev 14 neogamma)

also, when loading neogamma i cant run the Rebooter, it always says: system menu not found, and takes me back to neogamma start...

the cios15 was a release from about monday-ish
unsure.gif
(not sure if theres another update for it?)

anyway, is there any back up loader that will play band hero & guitar hero 5 on cios rev15? or what are my current options to play both NSMBW and bh/gh5?

claud10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
as pointed by WiiPower (the creator of NeoGamma), Neogamma is not compatible with rev15. Probably what you are getting is the Error 001, the one that is occuring with this combination. If everything was running smoothly with rev 14, then reinstall it and follow thes einstructions (taken from the NSMB Wii all infos topic)

QUOTE said:
For Disc-Loader Users (no ModChip, only cIOS):
-The patched game with the PPF-Files below works fine with rev14 and NeoGamma/SoftChip.
-The patched game works with cIOS rev15, and USBLoader GX or uLoader 3.1.

QUOTEPatching/Fixing the ISO:

1) Download the WiiScrubber 1.40 Package
2) Run the "MakeKeyBin.exe"
3) Open WiiScrubber, and select your ISO
4) Search for the main.dol -> right click -> Extract
5) Download THIS Package here, and your favourite PPF-Patcher (ex. PPF-O-Matic)
6) Open your PPF-Patcher, choose the main.dol for input and the PPFf-Patch for your region, and klick apply.
This is the patched main.dol that you can use for alt.dol-Loading. If you want to patch the ISO, read further.
7) Back in WiiScrubber, search again for the main.dol, right klick -> Replace and select the patched main.dol
8) Done. Exit WiiScrubber, and enjoy!

Or you can search for on the know ISO Sites for an already fixed release. DON'T ASK ANYONE WHERE TO GET THESE!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM