Beige

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I had cIOS 249 rev7 installed on my Wii before the 4.0 update. I did a normal one, and was still able to run Gamma. I later updated it to rev9, and all went well. No brick, things still operated normally (Including Gamma.) Then I tried using both USBLoader 1.4 and USBLoader GX. In both cases, I can start the installation (USB Drives, External HDDs, and SD Cards) but then I get a DSI Exception, leading to a crash. I later tried to run the rev10 updater, using a network connection, but I got the same problem. I'd like to NOT downgrade my IOS's or anything along those lines, considering I already have a cIOS.

My Wii is not an LU64, obviously.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try doing the wad install of cIOS rev10 first and see how you get on - any errors anywhere when installing any cIOS?

Beige

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
Try doing the wad install of cIOS rev10 first and see how you get on - any errors anywhere when installing any cIOS?

Crashed when it tried to install.

UPDATE: I'm attempting an IOS downgrade. I don't like it, but I might as well try...
UPDATE 2: It's quitting time, that failed too :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all