Hacking cIOS Downgrader compile error

Ravine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I am recompiling the cIOS downgrader and it gets held up when creating the setting object file. It cannot find the reference to an assortment of CONF_ functions. I assumed they should be in libogc since I found some in there, so I downloaded the latest source of that and reinstalled it and I am still getting the same error. Did waninkoko make another patch that he did not release for libogc? Any help would be appreciated.

Ravine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some fun with the source
wink.gif

After soft-modding my wii I decided to learn how the system works, and reading through source code helps me understand that. The reason I'm looking at this downgrader though is because I need to get my wii to 3.2u, but I don't have a game with that update, or internet access on my wii. So I'm messing with the source so it can tell me where to download the files, then install them without connecting to the internet. There is probably an easier way, but hey, I like to learn how things work, and doing it myself is a lot more fun than just downloading something and installing it.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night