ROM Hack Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon TWnMDS+ Translation

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Not to be the party crusher but guys please read my posts of the 3 of april.
Probably I will "expand" grayfox patch with the popup duels, some graphics and maybe corrections/completations of grayfox work as first step.
Everything else (main story in particular) is still everything is still on the stars.

omgwut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to be the party crusher but guys please read my posts of the 3 of april.
Probably I will "expand" grayfox patch with the popup duels, some graphics and maybe corrections/completations of grayfox work as first step.
Everything else (main story in particular) is still everything is still on the stars.

As long as the popup cards and battle messages are translated, the typos fixed, and the AR codes working and not causing freezes (which I know that it doesn't have anything to do with this), I am a happy man.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well, the cards will be translated, probably the battle messages as well (even if you don't miss a lot without them because they are always something like "chocobo summons Ifrit", "Ifrit attacs with Fireblast", "Attack successful" and "White Chocobo is on fire") and the typos (i actually didn't saw any but i believe there are some (if you have a list with them, post it, it will speed up things greatly).
As for the action replay codes, I will not change something on the programming so the codes will stay the same and if they freeze the game, they will continue to do so.
Anyway It's probably a wrong code if it freezes the game.

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, when I asked about translating the story you said "Not before i get the program somebody is making for me".

I don't know who that somebody is, but perhaps it's time you gave them a kick up the arse.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
For the last time:
Popup duels first, correction/completation of grayfox work as second (this include the items descriptions and all Cid items) and last the story if everything come together (the program, a translator and free time).

@[member='Dann Woolf']: it's useless to kick somebodys ass if myself don't have time for translations apart the fact that little more than 1 month ago i said that probably nothing will happen before 1 year.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Just for the 2 first things (popup duels and correction/completation), I probably post it only here (GBATEMP forum and downlaod section) and RHDN.
If phase 3 (the story translation) will be started, I will probably make an own internet site.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Just for the 2 first things (popup duels and correction/completation), I probably post it only here (GBATEMP forum and downlaod section) and RHDN.
If phase 3 (the story translation) will be started, I will probably make an own internet site.

Have u dropped the story translation?

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have u dropped the story translation?

For the last time:
Popup duels first, correction/completation of grayfox work as second (this include the items descriptions and all Cid items) and last the story if everything come together (the program, a translator and free time).

Reactions: 1 person

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hahaha, you sure you are not Swiss?? To be so precise :P
Actually i stated at least 1 year.
Anyway, no, there has not been any progress but it's funny that just yesterday i was looking on gamefaqs at the list of cards :P
If you followed a bit the AAI2 translation, you know that my life is still a bit messy till the end of the month.
Next month i will make a month of holiday in asia so I hope to get some work done on the many projects i have in mind.
August I will be back with a new job, regular working hours and what matters most, sa/su free :)

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I mean I requested this a while ago in the requests thread but since that new content is coming officially in Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Everybuddy, it no longer feels as necessary lol. A translation would still be neat but at least we're finally getting that new content officially.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16