Hacking CIA not showing up on Emunand System Menu.

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MetroidOtherS Do you have an ntr.bin in the root of your SD card? If so, do you know which version of native_firm your build of Cakes is using? AFAIK, NTR hasn't been updated to use the 10.4 native_firm yet.
ok guys i came up with a solution, thats been stated before. thanks.
i ran rxtools cfw emunand and the cia showed up on the system menu.
thanks guys!

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what? I'm trying to help troubleshoot the NTR problem. NTR is still needed for out of region DLC to work. It's best to try not being a smarta$$ to an old regular with 2 months onboard here...

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what? I'm trying to help troubleshoot the NTR problem. NTR is still needed for out of region DLC to work. It's best to try not being a smarta$$ to an old regular with 2 months onboard here...
Um I wasn't trying to be rude? The "kappa" part should've been flag, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um I wasn't trying to be rude? The "kappa" part should've been flag, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

And your double quote on the top of this page? Seems like you're trying to make the point the the problem was solved already by using rxTools. I get that. I'm not stupid. But someone who uses out of region games is still going to want a working NTR (or a Gateway card).

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And your double quote on the top of this page? Seems like you're trying to make the point the the problem was solved already by using rxTools. I get that. I'm not stupid. But someone who uses out of region games is still going to want a working NTR (or a Gateway card).
Sorry?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Probably like a 10,000 dollar build back then