CIA Installed DLC and Themes not appearing?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by godstriker8, Jan 12, 2016.

1. godstriker8
    OP

godstriker8 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 8, 2010
    Canada
    I tried installing some themes and DLC that worked on my O3DS, but the themes don't appear, and the games don't read the DLC on my N3DS.

Originally it could read my themes, but my nands were linked at the time, and the 3ds got confused, and now it doesn't accept any of my themes I install.

I have yet to connect my NNID back to my N3DS, although I'm unsure if this has any relevance to DLC and Themes installed through FBI.

2. godstriker8
    OP

Feb 8, 2010
    Canada
    Bump

3. masenko

masenko Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2007
    Nottingham, England
    i had same problems with fbi, whenever i installed theatrhythm curtain call dlc it wouldn't show. then it hit me, try another installer and using bigblurmenu worked. try it, might work for you

4. Syphurith

Syphurith Beginner

Mar 8, 2013
    Switzerland
    Xi'an, Shaanxi Province
    If you've installed a DLC out of your 3ds region, you have to use NTR localeEmulation plugin.
    For tutorials please search the web, or check this: http://www.44670.org/index.php/archives/113/
    Damn the region lock. Hope your problem is solved early.

5. godstriker8
    OP

Feb 8, 2010
    Canada
    Big Blue didn't change anything, unfortunately. And it's not region lock, I've used the DLC and Themes on my old 3DS fine, it's just not working on N3DS.

EDIT: I only tried the theme and it didn't work, but I later tried the DLC and it did work. So at least that works, still wondering why themes don't install though.

Last edited by godstriker8, Jan 13, 2016
  6. godstriker8
    OP

Feb 8, 2010
    Canada
    Bump

7. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    stop bumping, be patient