Hacking CIA install by qrcode (could not load file)

woody83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, as total noob I was going to ask a stupid question I answered myself just writing the post, but maybe it can be useful in case other people search for that on the forums.

After installing luma3ds I saw that CIAs had qrcodes for easy install, so I tried to launch the basic camera app and scan the code, then it opens the browser and obviously you get an error message saying the file cannot be loaded !

This is because CIAS can only be installed through FBI, so just open FBI, and find at the bottom of the list "QR code Install"

Cheers

Reactions: clancy94

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You forgot to mention that you need an FBI > 2.0.0. FBI's lower than that, like 1.4, will not have such feature.

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, as total noob I was going to ask a stupid question I answered myself just writing the post, but maybe it can be useful in case other people search for that on the forums.

After installing luma3ds I saw that CIAs had qrcodes for easy install, so I tried to launch the basic camera app and scan the code, then it opens the browser and obviously you get an error message saying the file cannot be loaded !

This is because CIAS can only be installed through FBI, so just open FBI, and find at the bottom of the list "QR code Install"

Cheers
Thanks for this dude! Never knew xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou