• CHX file collection for the Snes9x_3DS.7z
    151.5 KB · Views: 365

Eight Bit Alien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man this is absolutely incredible. Thanks much for sharing.
Did you make all of these by hand? Or did you figure out a way to convert other files (cht, etc) to chx automatically?
The tool made by Computer_Freak_2004 is awesome (very useful), but I find it a bit tedious to make the files one by one... I'm dreaming of a large collection of CHX files for B2k16's emulators, and so far yours is the only resource I've found.

Reactions: Hark0n

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hark0n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anything like this for the other emulators on 3DS?

Working on CHX files for the Picodrive https://github.com/bubble2k16/picodrive_3ds but thats gonna take me a while...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey man this is absolutely incredible. Thanks much for sharing.
Did you make all of these by hand? Or did you figure out a way to convert other files (cht, etc) to chx automatically?
The tool made by Computer_Freak_2004 is awesome (very useful), but I find it a bit tedious to make the files one by one... I'm dreaming of a large collection of CHX files for B2k16's emulators, and so far yours is the only resource I've found.[/QUOT

All done by hand... renaming cheats to stay within the 30-sing limit was the most tedious part... still a work in progress, but I thought why not share... i sure as hell would have loved to find something like this... but I had to do it myself. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte