I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I THINK I made a thread on Chuck before, I forgot.
tongue.gif

Anyways, personally, I thought this finale was REALLY GOOD except for the ending.

I like how the wedding part was planned out, including the arrival of Bryce Larkin.
Not really much to say about the episode as it really speaks for itself, but it had a good amount of twists in it like when the "marine" turns on Casey and knocks him out.

Who are he and his groupies anyways? At the end, he only says "Spies; the best"
And Larkin says that FULCRUM is only "part of the ring". So that means, there're several other terrorist groups affiliated with FULCRUM.

Anyways, Chuck flashing on kung-fu abilities? Are you kidding? What even triggered that flash?
Obviously, Chuck looked like a fool while taking out those guys, but I really think something else should've happened.
ORION and Bryce discussed that the new intersect was different, so who knows what Chuck will flash on in a potential season 3?
Still, I think the whole kung-fu Chuck part was a bit.. odd.

So, in the end, I really liked the finale, except for the kung-fu Chuck part. >.>
I think we can expect a season 3, so I'll be looking forward to it.

I HIGHLY recommend everyone to watch Chuck. It's funny and action-packed show sprinkled with bits of romance making it an awesome, awesome show.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that Kung Fu Chuck will be a bad addition to the show.

Usually "Chuck stay in the car"

Now its "Chuck we will be in the car if you need anything"

stretch

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised this show haven't been canned yet.

If Morgan is really moving to Hawaii, and Chuck quit BuyMore, then there are no more reasons for me to continue and watch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.